Anybody receive a ticket appointment yet?

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
Don't worry if you havent mailed your form in yet. I forgot to mail mine so I called the number in this thread. The lady that answered told me that the Cards assumed people would want to renew so they went ahead and made appointments for all ST holders automatically. I had my account number handy so I asked when mine was scheduled; I'm a 2 year ST holder, my appointment is Feb. 21 at 8:00 a.m. She said that the appointment notifications that are mailed out detail options if you cant be there, such as doing it by telephone. :cards: :thumbup:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
jw7 said:
2/23 1:40pm - 2 yrs consecutive

Wait a minute!
That's the date and time they gave me.

Evidently, they are doing more then one group at a time.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I got mine today.

Note to self*

*Make sure your wife doesn't throw away that appointment letter. You need when you go down there.

njlawrence

RIP, Jim
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday. Appt is 2/21. I was a bit surprised since I just moved here in 2004 and got season tickets then. Heading to the EZ/Handicapped again.

titan

i hate the farm
Reaction score
got mine today, ya whooo appt date is feb 9th at 10:40 a.m. i am going to try and get front row on the side lines. i haven't decided yet on what side. i wish we could have gone to the new stadium and actually sat in the seats we are picking. very happy!!!

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
February 13th. I got the priority for the 3rd ticket we added. Doesn't seem like a big deal. Especially since I forgot to mail in my response form and they were cool with me.

The 3rd ticket will continue to be open every game. If any out of town Cards fans want a good ticket, let me know, I'd sell it to you.

yotesfan97

Registered
Reaction score
1 yr
our appt is friday march 10th at 2pm.
have to work thursday and friday nights so i may call it in.

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
YES GOT MINE FEB 4..NORTH ENDZONE HERE I COME..FEB 4 IN THE MORNING..CANT WAIT..If not then 114 section or somewhere in that area..Im stoked..I just want row 1 ..I been in 141 row three for 17 years.I think IT would be cool too be in row one..

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
February 13th. I got the priority for the 3rd ticket we added. Doesn't seem like a big deal. Especially since I forgot to mail in my response form and they were cool with me.

The 3rd ticket will continue to be open every game. If any out of town Cards fans want a good ticket, let me know, I'd sell it to you.

Don't trust this guy, he will tell you he has a ticket but then when you show up w/out a ticket. He won't be there. :D

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Feb 21st at 10:20am

Lost my seniority three years ago when I was fighting cancer and chose only to get the flex pass to save a few bucks. That was a stupid move!
:bang:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Abomb and I got ours today, Feb 17th at 8 a.m. Will be quite a jaunt that early from Anthem.

Hope good endzone seats are still available!

BTW, the Cards Ticket Office is awesome...they are so nice and helpful, and always have been. Missed the first deadline, emailed them at 10 pm and got an email and phone call next day, and my appointment in the mail the following day. Very fast and efficient for a procrastinator like me.

Last edited:

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
With the first pick (so far) in the 2006 seat draft Andy440 selects

FRONT ROW END ZONE

Feb 2nd 4:20 pm just before seesred

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
MadCardDisease said:
Feb 21st at 10:20am

Lost my seniority three years ago when I was fighting cancer and chose only to get the flex pass to save a few bucks. That was a stupid move!
:bang:

Kept my ticket and fought Cancer at same time. 5 Chemos and two LUNG surgeries.

:cheers:

Last edited:

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
KingofCards said:
Don't trust this guy, he will tell you he has a ticket but then when you show up w/out a ticket. He won't be there. :D

I was really fighting a personal dilemma that day. I had a little stomach problem. I was gonna drive all the way up there and drop the tickets off, but I didn't think I'd be able to make the 45 minute drive with clean drawers.

Also, my cel phone doesn't ring, just all the way through to voice mail and I can't get my voice mail. :mad: T-Mobile doesn't care about fixing this....it's happening with a new phone I just bought.

AZCardDieHard

Reaction score
Scott MS said:
See you there. Same day, same year -- 1998.

Hey Scott did you ever work for buzzsaw. I know a guy at work that had tickets and we had them for about the same amount of time. I think his last name was scott.

fball13

Registered
Reaction score
2/10 5pm...
Does anyone know how many appointments are being set each day?

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
AZCardDieHard said:
Hey Scott did you ever work for buzzsaw. I know a guy at work that had tickets and we had them for about the same amount of time. I think his last name was scott.

No, I'm a different guy.

Regarding the appointments, it sounds like appointments start around February 1st.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Here's a compliation of the appointment dates/priority year from this thread. There is some inconsistency from year to year, but in generally a progression from 1988 through 2005. Some appointments are on Saturday and Sunday? There are also some big gaps. (I also think some people are lying or stretching the truth on their priority, or else the scheduling seems a little screwy.)

2/2 -- 1988, 1989
2/4 -- 1988, 1990, 1991
2/5 -- 1988
2/6 -- 1993
2/11 -- 1998
2/13 -- 1998, 1999
2/21 -- 2002, 2003, 2004
2/23 -- 2002, 2003
2/24 -- 2004
3/10 -- 2005

Last edited:

Avondale_Larry

Registered
Reaction score
Feb 16th at 2.

I'm looking for two tickets on the home 50 in the Ring of Honor.

Great view.. no stair climb (Good for my 74 year old dad who owns one of the two tickets).