Anybody going to Miami?

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
So here's the thing. I'm going to the game Sunday, and my flight arrives Saturday night. So what to do Saturday night? Where do I celebrate Sunday night? My entire prior experience with the city is an afternoon at the beach 33 years ago.

Reaction score
I believe there is a whole group going. Wisconsin Card posted in another thread that there will be some 300 going to Miami.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was supposed to but it's hard to go to a football game out of state while leaving my wife with 3 babies to take care of on her own.

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have to throw a dinner party for several of my wife's clients on Sunday, but please post a bunch of pics of the victory celebration so I can show them to my son who's a huge Fins fan. :p

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Come on. That's a horrible excuse :sarcasm: :devil:
There's other things going on that I can't tear myself away from as well. We might be adopting one of the 2 babies we're fostering so there's things to do with that. Crazy life right now. Would have loved to go because Calder Race Course is near by too.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's other things going on that I can't tear myself away from as well. We might be adopting one of the 2 babies we're fostering so there's things to do with that. Crazy life right now. Would have loved to go because Calder Race Course is near by too.

That is so cool to hear that. Good for you and helping out those kids. I would be all about adopting another kid, but the wife is done with having more kids. Can't really blame her, since she has been a mother since she was 18 years old.

Please keep me updated with the adoption process. I always love hearing stories like this.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Seriously, NJCardFan...excellent job on yours & your wife's part for what you are doing with those kids. You have my utmost & sincere respect!