Antoine Wesley - WR Texas Tech

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Surprised this kid doesn't have a thread here yet. I know we all are rightfully enamored with N'Keal, but this kid is 6'5" 200 lbs and runs short routes better than he has any business doing at his size. Could this be Keim's round 3 special this year? I imagine he is going to do some climbing as the draft comes closer and man could we use a guy with this sort of size, hands and route running combo.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He would be great as our 3rd or 4th rounder! It will be interesting to see what he runs at the combine. Tough to tell what his deep speed is since he didn't match up against too many top level cb's. If he can get below a 4.50 that would be huge with his size!

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is a Kingsbury guy, so if he is worth something Keim will draft him in the 3th or 4rd round for his coach.

We should double dip on the WR, we are needing them.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
a bit reminiscent of Steve Breaston -- lanky, big hands, long stride speed

OP
OP
splitsecond

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
a bit reminiscent of Steve Breaston -- lanky, big hands, long stride speed

Breaston was only 6 foot, which is why he was stuck in the slot in our scheme (well that and Fitz / Boldin) but yeah some similarities there. Now he is much lankier and slower, but his run style after catch reminds me a lot of Megatron as well.