Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev predictions: Experts give their verdict on who will win the...

ASFN Admin

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Anthony Joshua faces Kubrat Pulev on Saturday night at Wembley's SSE Arena — full details of the fight are here. Also find our guides to watching the big fight, the prize money involved and the undercard. Here, the boxing world make their predictions Spencer Oliver AJ has had his fall from grace when he got caught by Andy Ruiz. Joshua is facing a Pulev who is sharp, confident and focused. He has to win the jab early and then get the job done in the mid to late rounds. AJ has learned how to be adaptable and we see both styles in this fight. But when he goes for the finish, AJ will finish Pulev. Ricky Hatton Joshua had his wake-up call against Andy Ruiz, and will come in sharp with his jab and power punches. We might have a few cagey rounds to start, between two men who both achieved great things as amateurs, but I see Joshua knocking a 39-year-old Pulev out before the sixth round. I believe we will see a dramatic statement from Joshua, who wants his next fight to be Tyson Fury. Tyson Fury, WBC heavyweight champion I don't care, they are two bum dossers. I will not be watching. Johnny Nelson It will be a hard-fought win for Joshua but he will stop Pulev between rounds 8 and 10. Pulev looks focused and ready, but Joshua will be clinical in this fight. Eddie Hearn AJ looks great, is full of confidence and I think we will see a spectacular, brutal TKO in the seventh round. Billy Joe Saunders Pulev is the right opponent for AJ, who will outbox him once he gets into the fight, but he needs to establish his jab and then let his hands go. His footwork will be key to an easy victory, and it's going to be a big ring and he must use it. I see him outboxing Pulev then stopping him around rounds 9 or 10. Bob Arum My guy Kubrat Pulev is going to upset the odds, beat Joshua and go on to fight Tyson Fury. There will be no Fury vs Joshua fight in 2021. Pulev will knock Joshua out. Frazer Clarke Pulev is not to be underrated or looked past and his only loss is to Wladimir Klitschko. His record speaks for itself. But at the same time, since the Ruiz defeat, Joshua has come on in leaps and bounds. I’ve done sparring with him and I can 100 per cent tell you, he is the best Anthony Joshua I’ve ever seen. During this camp I have seen his new skillset, the new version of him. I think everyone will like it. Dillian Whyte Pulev is old now and he was never really great even at his best. This is just a keep-busy fight for Joshua and he wins it. David Haye This is a good fight for AJ. Pulev stands up straight, very tall, very strong, and has only ever lost to Wladimir Klitschko. He’s got the power to cause some issues, and a rough tough guy that AJ will need to be in his best form and if he is, he wipes out Pulev.

Continue reading...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard