Andy Isabella

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And how long do we "wait for him to develop"? I've seen enough he's not an NFL player. There are kids on the street that are better and we could production out of. IMO

I'm guessing they will look for major improvement in camp next year. Cut him when we get to 53 if there is no improvement.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I'm guessing they will look for major improvement in camp next year. Cut him when we get to 53 if there is no improvement.
We might be able to trade him tbh. So many teams will need cap relief and will be looking for cheap players. I am not saying we will get much for him, but a player swap or late rounder may be available. Eagles are going to have to cut their entire receiving corp. Pretty much every Lions WR is a FA. Packers will likely pursue WR depth and might have to cut Christian Kirksey. TExans about to cut or restructure Cooks. Just saying there may still be some options out there.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We might be able to trade him tbh. So many teams will need cap relief and will be looking for cheap players. I am not saying we will get much for him, but a player swap or late rounder may be available. Eagles are going to have to cut their entire receiving corp. Pretty much every Lions WR is a FA. Packers will likely pursue WR depth and might have to cut Christian Kirksey. TExans about to cut or restructure Cooks. Just saying there may still be some options out there.

Agreed. I meant to say move him on. I agree we're not getting more than a condi 6th for him though.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm just going to say this. If Haason Reddick can turn into a quality starter there is still hope for Isabella.

I will disagree, only in the fact that Reddick was being played out of position.

Unless you want to argue that Isabella is in the wrong scheme or is being asked to run the wrong routes....he is what he is. He is an alligator armed body catcher, and he can't get open. He also doesnt make contested catches.

Those are all bad things.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't look now but Mitch has just stated that Isabella is number two WR... child please lol

how anyone views that dude as anything other than a troll is beyond me. I mean we all have our own takes negative or positive whatever but that guy just says some off the wall stuff

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
how anyone views that dude as anything other than a troll is beyond me. I mean we all have our own takes negative or positive whatever but that guy just says some off the wall stuff

But, but, but, he loves the Patriots and Isabella does fit that Belichick white WR mold for him :)

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
The only way this improves for Andy is if he gets 100% of Larry's routes when he retires.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
The only way this improves for Andy is if he gets 100% of Larry's routes when he retires.

A player who catches EVERYTHING with his hands, and a player who cannot catch anything that he cannot trap against his body are two completely different skill sets. Not to mention, Isabella cannot even run the few routes he is assigned now.

I do not think Isabella would be any more successful in Fitz's role, it may actually be worse. Not to mention I do not think Isabella would be taken seriously as a blocker as well.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Its funny how McVay is able to create opportunities for guys like Kupp to catch the ball in space and create mismatches.

But Kliff cant create mismatches with 4.3 Isabella.

Something isn't right here. Isabella has his warts for sure and his inability to make a play on the ball is a problem but its impossible to be that fast in the NFL and be this useless without assistance from the scheme.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Its funny how McVay is able to create opportunities for guys like Kupp to catch the ball in space and create mismatches.

But Kliff cant create mismatches with 4.3 Isabella.

Something isn't right here. Isabella has his warts for sure and his inability to make a play on the ball is a problem but its impossible to be that fast in the NFL and be this useless without assistance from the scheme.
I sure agree that something is wrong here. He should be the best Beasley or Wes welker but he invisible.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard