Andy Isabella

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Damiere Byrd is a better comp / usage set for him

he should spend the game running gos and deep posts and making a safety bail deep, or, see the ball go over his head

Yep, Id like to see him run some deep posts to the pylon from the slot.

Thats the #3 cb on him and maybe even a safety. He can run by them

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Its basic math for Kliff

Find out what your qb is good at, find out what Isabella likes

Put together a venndiagram of formations that cross over each others comforts and get those on your playsheet.

I dont think he does any of this though.

I doubt a coach who was a sub .500 coach in college understands what it takes to prepare for a football game as a head coach at the NFL level.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Its basic math for Kliff

Find out what your qb is good at, find out what Isabella likes

Put together a venndiagram of formations that cross over each others comforts and get those on your playsheet.

I dont think he does any of this though.

I doubt a coach who was a sub .500 coach in college understands what it takes to prepare for a football game as a head coach at the NFL level.
I seriously doubt he does not know what it takes to run an offense on the pro level, though the head coaching element with game management is another story... sure the hell am not going to put more faith in Isabella than Kliff's worth

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
Let's just cut the guy. Nice kid, not a professional WR and not his fault for where he got drafted but still... Kyler's rookie contract is golden and we need legit weapons around him
I wouldn’t cut him yet.. give him one more to develop into a reliable edelman type

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I seriously doubt he does not know what it takes to run an offense on the pro level, though the head coaching element with game management is another story... sure the hell am not going to put more faith in Isabella than Kliff's worth

He had DeAndre Hopkins lined up to the left hand side of the field 86 percent of the snaps through week 14

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inactive today

Reaction score
in what universe is the 11th ranked scoring offense a “top offense” in the league? It’s not even in the top 1/3 in scoring offense.

Top 5 in total offense. Top 10 in pts per game. Also top 5 in rushing yards per game. Complain all you want. We have a good team, a good coach, & a good offense. We're miles better than we were 2 years ago & a hell of a lot better than last year. We have a young coach & QB who are learning on the fly. I think they are doing a hell of a job.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/team/_/table/rushing/sort/rushingYardsPerGame/dir/desc

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard