Anderson to start Saturday!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I never responded to that in this thread. In case you missed it here is the post I responded to:

I simply asked what key veterans on offense are there besides Fitz with the "hides on the wall" to be able to do that?

What the defensive players may or may not have done is irrelevant in that context.

Got it.. signals crossed... sorry man.

;)

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Got it.. signals crossed... sorry man.

;)

OK now that we have that worked out how much influence do you think Faneca has with the coaches? I know he just got here but he has a history with CKW and Grimm.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
OK now that we have that worked out how much influence do you think Faneca has with the coaches? I know he just got here but he has a history with CKW and Grimm.

Lots, thats why he will never be pulled regardless if he's play like a skunk

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

My guess is that Faneca is probably one of the guys who (if any of this actually happened), spoke with Whiz and questioned Matty's toughness and leadership ability.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
My guess is that Faneca is probably one of the guys who (if any of this actually happened), spoke with Whiz and questioned Matty's toughness and leadership ability.

This coming from the LEADER in extending a hand to lift up the QB, after blowing a block... :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen