Amari Cooper to Cowboys

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A top 5 and 2 in the mid-late teens, not too bad...not that he will likely replace Mack with any of those 3 picks though.
There’s a possible chance they can get Bosa, Oliver, & Greedy Williams all in the same draft.

I’m taking that easily over Mack & Mack is awesome.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good for the Raiders three first-round picks coming up… Damn that is a sexy position to be in… I can’t believe the Cowboys gave up a first for him though he’s just really not all that good and they don’t have a quarterback that can really exploit a great receiver anyway

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There are better WR's than Amari Cooper coming out in 2019, they will be younger, and they will be on a cheaper deal locked up for years. This is a terrible move by Jerry.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jerry Jones always overpays for WRs. He traded a 1st, 3rd and 6th for Roy Williams a while ago.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Jerry Jones always overpays for WRs. He traded a 1st, 3rd and 6th for Roy Williams a while ago.
and before that he traded two first rounders to sea for joey Galloway. he doesn't learn. both of those trades sent dallas into a tailspin. Amari cooper is instantly 3X better than anything they have at WR. but a first rounder? and the way things are going now it could easily be a pick in the upper tier of the first round! I think this is taking one step forward, but three steps backward. classic desperation

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jones is and always has been an idiot. I was on the phone with a hardcore Cowboys fan when that trade was announced. The F bomb went about 10 times. Too funny!

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Jones is and always has been an idiot. I was on the phone with a hardcore Cowboys fan when that trade was announced. The F bomb went about 10 times. Too funny!
my head definitely dropped. I thought a 2nd round pick would be the highest offer. definitely would have been in for a 3rd, but that was probably wishful thinking. people are saying that eagles offered a 2nd and were rejected. they probably thought well let's hear jerry's offer after they lose to the redskins on sunday.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My boy is a huge cowboy fan always has been as long as I've known him 20 years. He lost his damn mind today and not in a good way lol

Especially with the news Peterson wants out. They just paid a big price for a guy that's not that good

Raiders are loaded with picks.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe Gruden isn't so crazy after all. 3 first rounders, one more than likely a top 10 pick. Building for the future.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Is Cooper really going to bring anything more than if they'd just re-signed Bryant? If nothing else, Bryant's a lot cheaper and has been living off of humble pie all year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson