Alright, Let's Win This Thing!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
You know, to me it's pretty simple how the Cards can win: a collective, team wide, "remove head from ass" move would help enormously. I don't think it's any secret that as a team, this group (including the coaches) has been in a collective funk the past ten weeks. Get serious and get down to business and a win is very possible on Monday. LA is a good, yet not ovewhelmingly great team. They're comprised of a couple of superstars plus a bunch of other guys. That's it.
Truth

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Watch the 2nd half of the 49ers game yesterday. They completely shut the Rams down. We need to duplicate also what we did to Cowboys. We seem to play really well on the road and against talented teams. If the trend continues. We will beat the Rams. And everyone will be on the bandwagon

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
We have a talent disadvantage.

We have a coaching disadvantage.

We don't have home field advantage.

But hey - I agree that we can win this game.
But but but rams are stinkers hehe - sorry I just seen the seahawk highlights, not the chess match. We have some talent, we have coaches that destroyed early this year, we play better on the road. Ain’t gonna forfeit, Jjs watt may beat them by himself, don’t know how often him and AJ have been to playoffs? Not much, expect their best games ever, cause this is their last shot

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I already think that it is. Although I am not sure I can see them surpassing 11 wins next year.

I mean I agree with you. But also think it's pretty close at this point. If we lose Monday, we finish the season 1-5. We know that we've had a lot of injuries and Keim is still tryin to build depth, yada, yada, yada. But 1-5 says something just like 11-6 does.

K2 and K1 have both clearly made progress looking at this year in total vs. last year in total. Both are young, with their primes still ahead of them. Both will benefit from the experience gained this season. I believe it's likely they can take another step forward next year, and so yeah, even if we lose Monday, I still want Kliff back. Buff the roster a little more, and let's kick the door down in the 2022 season.

But again, it sure would be nice to get that first playoff win out of the way this year. It would be a statement, and it would be good for this franchise on so many different levels.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the main issue is we have similar talent but their stars are better than ours and they have more. Donald, Ramsey, Kupp are all arguably the best in the game at their spot. For us Kyler and maybe Jones are the only guys arguable and even I'm not going to say Chandler is the best edge rusher in the game he's not. So they have more and better stars.

The main issue on offense is we had D Hop in both of the earlier games, we don't now. And we may not have Conner or if we do he may not be 100% which hurts us in the redzone

We have run the ball against them both games fairly well, first game over 200 and Edmonds had a monster game. 2nd game 100 at almost 5 YPC but most of that was Kyler, we didn't have Edmonds, they held Conner in check. You have to run the ball to beat the Rams you have to slow their pass rush down by running, so if we don't have Conner or if he's not 100%, we need Edmonds, Eno and Kyler to run the ball.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
I'm super down on a lot about our coaching staff, some players, whatever. That won't change, and I'll never become an ostrich who ignores the team's warts. Right now, though, I need to get pumped up for this playoff game. I desperately crave playoff success for our Cards. It's time to buckle up, go 1,000 percent, and punch the Lambs in the throat. Let's lead 'em to the slaughter, Cards!

You must be registered for see images attach
Why, that's just rude, Stout! We aren't afraid of no Nazi bombing of Pearl Harbor!

You must be registered for see images attach

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, what book are you using where you drop a hundo on the underdog but will only get 75 back on a moneyline bet?
Right? Unless he owes vig to his bookie or he breaks a kneecap...

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think the Cardinals CAN win this game. I'm not sold that Sofi is a spectacularly intimidating environment.

I was there for the Cardinals win earlier in the year and the crowd looked like they had never watched an NFL game before. Pretty quiet most of the game and even at their loudest, you could comfortably have a conversation during the game.

Kyler will have to play his best game of the season and AJ Green is going to have to step it up.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the main issue is we have similar talent but their stars are better than ours and they have more. Donald, Ramsey, Kupp are all arguably the best in the game at their spot. For us Kyler and maybe Jones are the only guys arguable and even I'm not going to say Chandler is the best edge rusher in the game he's not. So they have more and better stars.

The main issue on offense is we had D Hop in both of the earlier games, we don't now. And we may not have Conner or if we do he may not be 100% which hurts us in the redzone

We have run the ball against them both games fairly well, first game over 200 and Edmonds had a monster game. 2nd game 100 at almost 5 YPC but most of that was Kyler, we didn't have Edmonds, they held Conner in check. You have to run the ball to beat the Rams you have to slow their pass rush down by running, so if we don't have Conner or if he's not 100%, we need Edmonds, Eno and Kyler to run the ball.
Kyler will be running more, I am sure of this. We need to be better in the red zone as well. Kyler's legs can help in that regard.

If Conner is out, we may have a real problem on short yardage situations.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I think the Cardinals CAN win this game. I'm not sold that Sofi is a spectacularly intimidating environment.

I was there for the Cardinals win earlier in the year and the crowd looked like they had never watched an NFL game before. Pretty quiet most of the game and even at their loudest, you could comfortably have a conversation during the game.

Kyler will have to play his best game of the season and AJ Green is going to have to step it up.

With DHop out, RB1 and RB2 banged up, and with fans being called out of the stands to play CB, yes.

Apologies K1, but this game you're going to have to put your team on your young shoulders, and carry them to victory.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wouldn’t going and blowing a wad of $$$ (parking alone just cost me $209! And I’m going to shell out $114 for on-site Covid tests for my boys - if one of them tests positive I’m going to be beside myself) if I didn’t think there was chance to win.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wouldn’t going and blowing a wad of $$$ (parking alone just cost me $209! And I’m going to shell out $114 for on-site Covid tests for my boys - if one of them tests positive I’m going to be beside myself) if I didn’t think there was chance to win.
Oof on the tests. Where did you find that parking?

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With DHop out, RB1 and RB2 banged up, and with fans being called out of the stands to play CB, yes.

Apologies K1, but this game you're going to have to the put your team on your young shoulders, and carry them to victory.

Don't apologize for telling someone he needs to do what he's being paid to do.

Quagmire

The thread killa strikes again
Reaction score
Just bought my tickets, doing my part to bring the Red Sea to LA. Can't believe how cheap the tickets are. It's a brand new stadium, can't be a bad seat in the house, and tickets are under $100. Now I need to figure out if I stay near the stadium, or rent a car and stay on the beach.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought my tickets, doing my part to bring the Red Sea to LA. Can't believe how cheap the tickets are. It's a brand new stadium, can't be a bad seat in the house, and tickets are under $100. Now I need to figure out if I stay near the stadium, or rent a car and stay on the beach.
$100 for the tickets and $200 for parking? Unreal.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson