All Other games 10/23-10/24

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before I die, I want for one of the Cards players to be able to say what Ovechkin said on live TV after winning the Cup.. "This year we not f***ing suck''

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SF defence vs KC: 44 pts - 529 yards

AZ defence vis KC: 44 pts - 488 yards

*some say that SF has a Super Bowl ready defence capable of bringing pressure with just four, yada, yada.

They do but they had 4 starters out when they played the Chiefs. They had 7 starters out the game before but got Bosa and Ward back for the Chiefs game. During the game they had a LB get hurt and go out so for awhile they were down 5 starters.

when we played the Chiefs we were missing JJ Watt and Hamilton. Both big losses yes but not 5 starters.

now the problem the 49ers have is some of those starters might miss the season, Kinlaw is out for the season, Mosely the CB out for the year ACL. Jimmie Ward came back against KC he had hand surgery he's playing with a cast on one hand. Charvarius Ward came back against KC he's playing through a groin injury. My guess is both of those injuries are going to linger because they're playing hurt. AL-Shaair the LB is going to be out several more weeks. Apparently Hufanga did NOT get a concussion in that game he had literally cleared concussion protocol Thur then took another blow to the head would not surprise me at all if he ends up on the injury report again. LB Greenlaw had a calf injury in the game and didn't come back. Verrett was supposed to be a key CB he got hurt and still hasn't been activated they're saying they MIGHT get him back next week.

With all that they went into the game the #1 ranked defense.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zappe comes in and sparks the Pats

TD pass brings it to 10-7

he definitely looked better than Jones but had 2 bad picks and another easy pick dropped.

But he does appear to have something Jones doesn't.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard