After the game, locker room talk. 9/18/22

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Getting him snaps is what is important. The results are the results.
i thought Collins was good in the regard that he diagnosed run plays quickly and was often there in the backfield to blow it up........... but came in so fast that Jacobs sidestepped him and ended up gaining yards.

just show up ready to tackle and he will be fine

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I don't actually think our CBs have been bad. At least at the top end covering primarily WRs. The run game and Kelce has been the issue.

Murphy, for all the **** I've given him, has been great.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Been saying it for awhile, Murphy is a good starting CB.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Carr is a decent QB, but he's not a player who wins ball games on his own.

I honestly think the difference in the second half was Kyler Murray. He came alive.

Honestly thought all the "Carr is top 10" talk after last year was hilarious

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't understand Marco Wilson. He's got all the physical tools and he's smart. He shouldn't be getting rinsed by guys like Mac Hollins.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish we would have extended Murphy.
I saw the 9ers just inked someone to a multi year extension. Couldn’t this still get done? I know it’s not likely just asking because I’m not sure

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Maybe it’s a problem with the grading system…
He’s bad. He’s weak. He had a chance at 2 fumbles but not Enough strength to get the ball. As a tackler, he bounces off peoples or gets dragged. As a pass defender he usually give too much cushion and does play the ball. Not a positive force.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He’s bad. He’s weak. He had a chance at 2 fumbles but not Enough strength to get the ball. As a tackler, he bounces off peoples or gets dragged. As a pass defender he usually give too much cushion and does play the ball. Not a positive force.
I thought Marco was avoiding possession of the football on the last play. He almost rolls over it and then DEFINITELY kicks it forward and that got it away from the scrum and Murph scooped and scored.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose