After almost 50 years

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Not even close.

We’re hanging with one of the best teams in the NFL at the half. There’s about 10 teams we’ve had since 1988 that would be down 45-3 by now.
Best teams? This ain't 2017. They are 2-2-1 and got stomped by Buffalo.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No way this team is the worst in 50 years, e.g., we have three first downs already.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow, we have a QBOF and something interesting to watch and you guys think it’s the worst team ever? Come on think a little to the days of freaking Kent graham, Stoney case, their have been flat out awful teams much worse than what we are fielding now. I get people are upset but this is not the worst team that’s just frustration talking!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ve been watching for 54 years. Definitely not the worst team, but if not for Rosen, they are totally unwatchable. Perhaps the worst OC in our history. Wilks trending towards one of our worst HC’s.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s a total shame that an inept coaching staff has made one of the greatest NFL players in the history of this game irrelevant!!! :bang:

It really pisses me off

That I agree with 100% both Fitz and DJ being misused so badly it’s like the coaches don’t know what they can do and proven in the past! I mean Jesus use your two best offensive players for gods sake what a joke!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selective memory fellas, we have had much worse teams in AZ! We hanging with a tough team geesh!

This is 100% dead on we’ve had way worse teams… This is just what is fresh in your memory

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
There is no team they have ever fielded that has gotten so thoroughly dominated in every phase of the game with such disparity on a weekly basis.

May not be the least talented team in history but it certainly is the worst.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
There is no team they have ever fielded that has gotten so thoroughly dominated in every phase of the game with such disparity on a weekly basis.

May not be the least talented team in history but it certainly is the worst.
Dead on. Exactly what makes it the worst!

The coaching is abysmal.