Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good for him.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great place for him to be. Bears are going to a contender this year for sure..

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still sad down deep that the Cardinals did not sign him.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I believe the reality is Adub will not start and will only see limited play time if he even makes the roster. His best days are behind him and I think he is hanging on. I personally think he should hang them up. He is coming off an Achilles injury and has also lost a step. He never was good at coverage. He will be 35 in October. I am not dissing on him and I am thankful his glory days were with the Cardinals. He just isn't the player he used to be.

seesred

Reaction score
The man still wants to play. It's hard for many to break the link to a youthful player. Adub will always be loved in Cardinal country. Good. Luck ,we will see you in the ring when you are ready.

GBR

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Would love to see him have one more great season, then retire. However - he won't even make the final 53-man roster. Based on his play in 2012, there's nothing left in the tank. A year on the shelf almost certainly won't change that. That said - good luck A-Dub, I still wear your jersey on Sundays, and will continue to do so for YEARS.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I sincerely want to be happy for him. I do. I just can't be. I can say "good for him... Best of luck", but deep down I don't mean it. Not by choice. I just instinctually cannot be happy to see him in another team's jersey. Luckily I was spared that fate last year. Now I don't see any way he doesn't play. It's that breakup you want to be able to say you're I'm happy that she's happy, but it still stings

MoeIsBetter

SPA Co-Commishioner
Reaction score
Was really hoping we'd sign A-Dub and put him in DWash(ed out) spot. Oh well...

Really looking forward to seeing him play this year. My favorite Cardinal ever.

Game to watch now: Sept. 14 BEARS at 49ERS on NBC

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sincerely want to be happy for him. I do. I just can't be. I can say "good for him... Best of luck", but deep down I don't mean it. Not by choice. I just instinctually cannot be happy to see him in another team's jersey. Luckily I was spared that fate last year. Now I don't see any way he doesn't play. It's that breakup you want to be able to say you're I'm happy that she's happy, but it still stings

Im for it, would like to see him play more regardless of team.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That depends on what "healthy" is. His bicep is torn, so that's NEVER healthy. Though I'd take that AW over Bell still. His contract was the issue

that was years ago, his bicep is likely fine by now.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
I hope he does great and when its all said and done he goes into the ring of honor. Hopefully right near his friend, Pat Tillman.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck to him. He will always be one of my favorite Cards.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard