Aaron Francisco doesn't get a ring

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
there's a lot of hate around here for a guy who's generally around the 45th best player on a given NFL roster

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
I liked him as a special teamer...it wasn't his fault that the Coaches/Management thought that he was an adequate safety.

Why the hate for him?

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't really be happy in someone elses misery.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I wish he was still a Cardinal. There is a reason several teams expressed an interest when he was cut. He would have contributed more last season than Rashad Johnson especially on special teams. Could have used him when Matt Ware got hurt.

He was a class act who was fan-friendly at the training camp I attended. Wish he would have gotten a ring.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I guess him getting handled by Harrison last year made him vow to toughen up. Did you guys see the extra business he gave Shockey on one of his receptions??

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess him getting handled by Harrison last year made him vow to toughen up. Did you guys see the extra business he gave Shockey on one of his receptions??

I am pretty sure I saw him throw a few jabs near the pile after the onside kick.

Nah, I am not happy he missed out on another ring.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I'd have been pissed if Calvin Pace or Thomas Jones got a ring. Not so much Francisco. He wanted to be a Cardinal. He even left the Jets a few years ago because he said the Cards treated him better.

Treefiddy

Richard Cranium
Reaction score
As someone who posted crap about him being in another Super Bowl as little as last week, I'm with some others in that I just can't be happy in someone else's misery.

Well, I could, but I'd have to really dislike the guy; maybe like Favre or Brady.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who said he doesn't get a ring? It's at the discretion of the team. The winning team can typically present rings to whomever they choose, including usually, but not limited to: players (active roster or injured), coaches, trainers, executives, personnel, and general staff.

Where did this come from? Link please.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Who said he doesn't get a ring? It's at the discretion of the team. The winning team can typically present rings to whomever they choose, including usually, but not limited to: players (active roster or injured), coaches, trainers, executives, personnel, and general staff.

Where did this come from? Link please.

Ehh.... A.F. was on the losing team.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Francisco was a player...he played hard and practiced hard. I loved watching him on Special Teams. On reg. play he knew his positions and stuck to them. On the final play of the Super Bowl he was covering DRC's man....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort