A newbie's question

Rook

Reaction score
What's the deal with the very infrequent headline updates on the main page? In case I'm not seeing what everyone else is seeing, there is an article about Kurt Thomas joining the Suns on July 3rd and the next most recent article is about how the Suns won game 5 on May 21st? Who is supposed to post news articles on the main page or is that handled by registered members of the site? Just curious.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rook said:
What's the deal with the very infrequent headline updates on the main page? In case I'm not seeing what everyone else is seeing, there is an article about Kurt Thomas joining the Suns on July 3rd and the next most recent article is about how the Suns won game 5 on May 21st? Who is supposed to post news articles on the main page or is that handled by registered members of the site? Just curious.

It's mostly a volunteer thing...I wrote the Game 5 one, but didn't have time afterwards to write another.

We're more of a fan site, messageboard focused...but we do have articles from time to time. Mostly editorials, not news.

Mike

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison