A movie screening of an unnamed film

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a movie like Star Wars ain't getting test screened FArting.

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I really should have paid attention to when the NDA expires. Do you remember BIM?

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
My guess is Terminator.

How does one get selected to be in the test screening of a movie? Is it completely random?

http://www.previewfreemovies.com/

I get invites from these guys. Someone else too, but I can't remember the name.

Sometimes the films aren't released for a LONG time. For example I saw a screening of The Bronx Bull in February of 2014 and it still hasn't been released.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really should have paid attention to when the NDA expires. Do you remember BIM?

By accepting this invitation and attending this screening, you agree not to disclose any of the contents of the screening prior to the release of the movie to the public. If you are discovered to have written about, posted or disclosed in any manner any of the contents of the screening, we will pursue all of our legal rights and remedies against you.

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
By accepting this invitation and attending this screening, you agree not to disclose any of the contents of the screening prior to the release of the movie to the public. If you are discovered to have written about, posted or disclosed in any manner any of the contents of the screening, we will pursue all of our legal rights and remedies against you.

**** me.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tell me about it. There is still another yet-to-be-released film that I saw some time ago but cannot publicly discuss... One which you were supposed to see as well. LOL