A Clown's Analysis - Take it or Leave it

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This... Everything else is a distant concern... Our o-line has to show up bigtime, period. They're gonna see talent, ferocity and scheming at a level they haven't all year. If Palmer has no time and if we're averaging 2.5 yards per carry on the ground - GAME OVER.

Sure, that could happen. But, on the other hand, actual reality is going to be we win this game. Going away.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I agree on the O-Line being the most important aspect of this game, and they need to show up from the first snap, but I think the Rams D-Line is more talented and they see those guys twice a year.

The Rams d-line might be more talented...slightly. But the Rams don't have Davis and Kuechly....

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Hearing the same things from a couple different media sources: Pat P will spend some time on Greg Olsen Not every down, but on certain key 3rd downs

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hearing the same things from a couple different media sources: Pat P will spend some time on Greg Olsen Not every down, but on certain key 3rd downs

Now THAT'S interesting. I can see that being effective. Particularly if we have a LB or DE bang him on the line so he can't muscle past PP.

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is it possible we use Cooper as a 6th lineman in both run and pass situations??

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard