49er Reuben Foster arrested on Domestic Violence charges

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Foster is only prolonging the inevitable, till he's involved in another moronic incident... only a matter of time till the legal system puts some proverbial butter on his toast

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Never know what to believe in these situations. It still wouldn't surprise me if he paid her off to recant. It's a money scheme to her one way or another. But I'm not going to paint Foster as an innocent victim.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Never know what to believe in these situations. It still wouldn't surprise me if he paid her off to recant. It's a money scheme to her one way or another. But I'm not going to paint Foster as an innocent victim.

You make a good point, but IMO the risk she took by saying this under oath is pretty serious. Enough that I tend to believe she is being truthful vs being paid off. She could end up a felon because of this and will basically be a social outcast for the rest of her life.

pinetopred

Registered
Reaction score
You make a good point, but IMO the risk she took by saying this under oath is pretty serious. Enough that I tend to believe she is being truthful vs being paid off. She could end up a felon because of this and will basically be a social outcast for the rest of her life.
With our legal system LMAO I hope so I lose faith everyday the goal should be the criminal goes to jail if she did this she should be in I jail if he did it same they are just citizens nobody should be above the law

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
She needs to be prosecuted.

She just made life very much more difficult for REAL victims of violence.
Never going to happen. Just like women who scream rape and the charge turns out to be false. There is zero repercussions outside of possible civil repercussions but you rarely hear of those too.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Never going to happen. Just like women who scream rape and the charge turns out to be false. There is zero repercussions outside of possible civil repercussions but you rarely hear of those too.

You rarely hear of them because the poor bastard blew his wad (financially, emotionally, mentally, and even physically) trying to defend himself.

AND, many male victims of false accusations sympathize with their accusers (“she was pressured by others to do this; this isn’t her talking”).

Plus, if the court system dropped the hammer and prosecuted these women, that would limit the amount of BS cases that would be litigated. That isn’t good for the industry.

It’s time America wakes up and understands how crooked and corrupt our judicial system is... bunches of lawyers out there looking for “work” and billable hours.