#3 USC @ Arizona: Sept 23rd

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Arizona 50

USC 3

Oh wait just jking now heres the real score Booty is going to have a field day against this team and its going to get ugly ****** especially with usc wr's

USC 50

Arizona 3

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
So far a lot more enertaining then the turd ASU laid down this afternoon.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
wow

still only 10-0

cmon UA!!

USC is giving them every chance to win this game...too bad UA's OOO### cant do anything about it

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As a Sun Devil fan, I hope the Cats can somehow pull this out just to make Koetter look bad.

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
Oh well, I don't think anyone expected a victory from Arizona here, but I'm more than happy with how it's turned out. They weren't blown out in the least and it was just mental mistakes that led to USC hitting 20 points.

Oh... and I think Stoops needs to spend the entire week working on how to TACKLE somebody. Pathetic pathetic pathetic.

And one more thing... I wish Willie would play like last year. Why does he over-throw so much? It eats at me.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
azsouthendzone said:
As a Sun Devil fan, I hope the Cats can somehow pull this out just to make Koetter look bad.

Unfortunately there may not be a more inept offense in D1 than UofA's. It's hard to watch(kind of like the ASU defense)

PAQ77

Registered
Reaction score
I really wish they would play the two freshman WR's... They're wasting away on the bench. They've both played this year so they can't redshirt. They're big and may be able to haul in some of the over thrown balls Willies has been tossing this year.

Overall, I'm impressed with our defense. They played tough, tough defense the whole game. The offense just stinks though... I'm thinkin Canales is canned after this season. I cringe at the "moral victory" statement but this game shows that we can be competitive. Just get into a bowl game this year and we'll keep working our way up...

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
PAQ77 said:
I cringe at the "moral victory" statement but this game shows that we can be competitive. Just get into a bowl game this year and we'll keep working our way up...
I'm growing weary of the "moral victory" schtick. Eventually, the moral victories have to morph into wins. I can't believe this offense is causing me to look back fondly on the Richard Kovalcheck era.