22 games left.

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
I think Clippers would be the toughest 1st round opponent for us. All we need to focus the remaining 22 games, however is to finish ahead of Kings. From the current standing, Clippers are getting the #1 seed, and we will also unlikely to catch Nugs and Grizzs. So, if we finish ahead of Kings, we either have #4 with Clipps at #3 or #2, or have #3 with Clips and Kings share #4 and #5, as the most likely outcomes.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Doesn't matter every team in poffs will be hard

Hoping monster kd and monster da make a deadly duo!!!! The possibilities are endless!

Playoffs gonna be a fun Rollercoaster with lots of 420 to help lol :)

Hope all cards suns fans having fun fri

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Doesn't matter every team in poffs will be hard

Hoping monster kd and monster da make a deadly duo!!!! The possibilities are endless!

Playoffs gonna be a fun Rollercoaster with lots of 420 to help lol :)

Hope all cards suns fans having fun fri
Man. You have an obsession and it's not the Suns.

PHI PHX PHAN

Rookie
Reaction score
I feel like the 2 seed is reachable. Memphis has quite a few games they could lose in the final stretch.
I figure we'll get no less than a top 4 seed due to the congestion of the standings.
As far as who we face I would prefer MIN out of all teams but nobody scares me.
I'm of the overly optimistic bunch and KD along with another solid buyout (Love please) has me thinking we are a complete championship team across the board.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Al I’m hoping for is top 4.

Lakers missing playoffs would be awesome too. The only thing messing that up is Okc and Jazz are going to go full tank mode.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose