2024 Free Agency thread

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Vikings are moving up into the top 3 for a QB. No way Kwesi does this without a deal in place to move up.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
The alternative explanation is that the top 25 players are all much more likely to become good NFL players. This the Vikings are tearing up to get a more guaranteed player. They'll need it with how much they've lost.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, @Shane! You must be new here.

Personally I don't watch enough college football to have an opinion, other than what I read here and on The Athletic and what I hear on sports radio... so while it seems as though failing to make the moves to ensure getting Harrison Jr. would be a mistake, it also seems as though moving down a couple spots and still getting Odunze would be a perfectly reasonable path through the draft as well.
I don't want the Cardinals to get cute and miss out on MHJ or Odunze just to add extra lottery picks.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL-holier than thou Iggles about Monti congratulating JG last year.

Hope it costs them one of Howie's precious draft picks.
A swap of 3rd round picks sounds right.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's one thing to love the ground game but you can't hamstring your young QB with absolutely no one to throw to. And Harbaugh may prefer running, but he still only has Gus Edwards. Even if they get Blake Corum, or some other rookie, it's not a strong class. It IS at WR.

Interestingly, in Harbaugh's tenure as the 49ers HC, he never took an offensive lineman in the 1st, but he did take a WR.
And since it IS a strong WR class he can grab a WR in the 2nd rd. You may be right because they have not much left in the WR room. Chargers did take a WR in rd 1 last year so who knows.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Vikings are moving up into the top 3 for a QB. No way Kwesi does this without a deal in place to move up.

I hope it's not us.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;If I had to guess today&quot;<br><br>1. Bears - Caleb Williams<br>2. Commanders - Jayden Daniels<br>3. Vikings (via trade w/ NE) - Drake Maye<br>4. Cardinals - MHJ<br>5. Chargers - (want to trade back/OL?)<br>6. Giants - JJ McCarthy</p>&mdash; Benjamin Allbright (@AllbrightNFL) <a href="
">March 15, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Albright is usually pretty reliable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson