2024 Free Agency thread

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is pretty much where I am.
I dont disagree with this line of thinking between Cheese and Chris, but I do remember bringing Kyzir White in, and this whole board doing the exact same thing we are doing now, and then by end of season, everyone being extremely happy with his play.... Maybe, juuuuuuuust maybe, we dont know isht.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
The question is, does he count as a "Big John" signing?

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Tackles are now set. LG now the priority on the O-line. Big time signing for the offense and the guy is in his prime. Draft Marvin Harrison, then Brendan Rice in the third round and offense is set.

NWMike

Rookie
Reaction score
What does everyone think is going on with Marquis Brown? I haven’t seen even a random rumor tweet about him.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I saw a random rumor this morning that Kyler would restructure so they could sign Hollywood.
I think this is likely, plus they probably wanted clarity on DJ, as well, before resigning him. There hasn't been really any smoke linking him to other teams, so I feel like they've probably been in agreement for a bit...or at least have been communicating.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
What does everyone think is going on with Marquis Brown? I haven’t seen even a random rumor tweet about him.
Great draft for WR, coming off two years of missing games from injury. May have to wait till after draft.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Tackles are now set. LG now the priority on the O-line. Big time signing for the offense and the guy is in his prime. Draft Marvin Harrison, then Brendan Rice in the third round and offense is set.

Mark this down Snakester!

If we draft MJH, ARZ is going to be top six in the league in PPG in 2024! If you watched the offense closely the last four games of the 2023 season, I bet you'll agree!

We are going to be getting after some people this season!

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I dont disagree with this line of thinking between Cheese and Chris, but I do remember bringing Kyzir White in, and this whole board doing the exact same thing we are doing now, and then by end of season, everyone being extremely happy with his play.... Maybe, juuuuuuuust maybe, we dont know isht.
Muahahaha, come to the dark side! We have snacks! (I'll believe the change when I see the change).