2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'm glad he mentioned JPJ. I don't think you can discount him at 27.

Although the idea of double dipping for offense in round 1 and still possibly needing an OT doesn't appeal.
I've been mocking Darius Robinson for weeks in round three, but now his stock is likely first round.

I might consider him at #27 too. His ability to play 3-4 DE would make the front a lot better.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've been mocking Darius Robinson for weeks in round three, but now his stock is likely first round.

I might consider him at #27 too. His ability to play 3-4 DE would make the front a lot better.

Yeah he's right up there now for most people, although the NFL might see it different. I think he's there for our round 2 pick though.

OP
OP
football karma

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
he is an interesting prospect

5th year senior who didnt do much prior to this past year---- then 8.5 sacks and a ton of production this past season

6-5, 295 lbs. He is listed as an edge, but thats more like 4-3 DE edge than 3-4. Can he play inside and be effective?

Im a little skeptical of players that dont do much and then have that breakout year -- with Robinson, the diff between years is stark

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
he is an interesting prospect

5th year senior who didnt do much prior to this past year---- then 8.5 sacks and a ton of production this past season

6-5, 295 lbs. He is listed as an edge, but thats more like 4-3 DE edge than 3-4. Can he play inside and be effective?

Im a little skeptical of players that dont do much and then have that breakout year -- with Robinson, the diff between years is stark
He was used as a DT before and really came on when moved to edge.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Yeah he's right up there now for most people, although the NFL might see it different. I think he's there for our round 2 pick though.
Eh we have to remember that all of the rankings were built partially on hype.

There is a reason you're going to see Maason Smith go late day three or UDFA even though he was still showing up on first round mocks a few months ago.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
MHJ gone, trade down, F them 3rd round picks (future 2nd round pick)
You must be registered for see images attach
Kamara is underrated. I watched Brett Kollmans latest video on YouTube.

In this mock I trade down from 27 for 33 and 65 throwing in a day three pick.

Getting Murphy and Robinson is theft. Fautanu and Amegadije for the OL. Cole Bishop to replace Baker.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kamara is underrated. I watched Brett Kollmans latest video on YouTube.

In this mock I trade down from 27 for 33 and 65 throwing in a day three pick.

Getting Murphy and Robinson is theft. Fautanu and Amegadije for the OL. Cole Bishop to replace Baker.
If that draft happens, I wouldn't be surprised if we were a playoff team next year...

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Honestly the only thing that MHJ needs to add is better RAC. I've seen him leave his feet a couple times on plays where he should pluck the ball out of the air and get up field.

Hopefully our coaches challenge him like Haley did Fitz.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
We should get 3 of these guys...let's pick the right ones!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Lol I just did in my previous post. Thankfully its something I think he can get better at.
Of course there are things he can get better at. That goes for every player transitioning to the league. No drafted player is a finished project. It is just in terms of everything he is bringing to the league, he is excellent.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard