2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Heard a lot about how Byron Young of the Rams had a great rookie season.

I did not realise he was a 25 year old rookie. He's older than Brian Burns, Zaven Collins, AJ Epenesa, Bryce Huff and Kwity Paye. And 4 of those are FA.

He's 4 years an a month older than Ojulari and will be 29 when he signs his first non rookie contract. Ojulari will be younger when he hits FA than Young was at the start of his rookie season.

Crazy.

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Heard a lot about how Byron Young of the Rams had a great rookie season.

I did not realise he was a 25 year old rookie. He's older than Brian Burns, Zaven Collins, AJ Epenesa, Bryce Huff and Kwity Paye. And 4 of those are FA.

He's 4 years an a month older than Ojulari and will be 29 when he signs his first non rookie contract. Ojulari will be younger when he hits FA than Young was at the start of his rookie season.

Crazy.
Yeah I've been saying that to my Rams fan friend for awhile. Older rookies sometimes have a huge edge because they are more physically developed just from the natural progression a man's body goes through in their 20s.

Ojulari is almost a teenager still, so he should continue to develop over the next few years.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The constant laughing "likes" on posts to belittle peoples opinions you don't agree with is tedious @kerouac9. It's several times a day.

It's childish and cowardly. Like you can't construct a counter argument but want to let people know you think their opinion is ass.

Grow a pair and say what you think so people can respond. Rather than leave your little laughing heads that people can't respond to.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah I've been saying that to my Rams fan friend for awhile. Older rookies sometimes have a huge edge because they are more physically developed just from the natural progression a man's body goes through in their 20s.

Ojulari is almost a teenager still, so he should continue to develop over the next few years.

Yeah, any 25 year old has played a hell of a lot more football than a 21 year old. They will obviously have that advantage, as well as being physically and mentally more developed.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
The constant laughing "likes" on posts to belittle peoples opinions you don't agree with is tedious @kerouac9. It's several times a day.

It's childish and cowardly. Like you can't construct a counter argument but want to let people know you think their opinion is ass.

Grow a pair and say what you think so people can respond. Rather than leave your little laughing heads that people can't respond to.

Wow, it's an internet message board @BritCard. I appreciate your passion for our team but do you really care that much about what emoji someone assigns to your posts?

Hypothetically, if someone on an internet message board is trolling you with emojis or likes or whatever, who really cares man?

The Cardinals are life, I get it. But I'm honestly looking out for you when I say it's not worth your mental health to get worked up about what anyone on a message board says about you. 1000%.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow, it's an internet message board @BritCard. I appreciate your passion for our team but do you really care that much about what emoji someone assigns to your posts?

Hypothetically, if someone on an internet message board is trolling you with emojis or likes or whatever, who really cares man?

The Cardinals are life, I get it. But I'm honestly looking out for you when I say it's not worth your mental health to get worked up about what anyone on a message board says about you. 1000%.

I'm not worked up, I'm just tired of him hiding behind the little laughing head instead of saying what he wants to say.

If he has an opinion or disagrees then share it with the board so others can reply. As you say, it's an internet message board so, you know, post messages. The little laughing head is a passive aggressive way of saying he thinks something that isn't a joke is a joke. It's a choice he makes, as he does not need to leave any form of like emoji.

Let him say what he thinks with actual words or stop doing it on my posts (where he does it several times a day). It's my right to call that out if I want to and I will continue to do so if it continues.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'm not worked up, I'm just tired of him hiding behind the little laughing head instead of saying what he wants to say.

If he has an opinion or disagrees then share it with the board so others can reply. As you say, it's an internet message board so, you know, post messages. The little laughing head is a passive aggressive way of saying he thinks something that isn't a joke is a joke. It's a choice he makes, as he does not need to leave any form of like emoji.

Let him say what he thinks with actual words or stop doing it on my posts (where he does it several times a day). It's my right to call that out if I want to and I will continue to do so if it continues.
my son says when someone follows you around and laughs at all your posts its because they find you attractive. Part of the I generation mating ritual. I think you are supposed to send him back an egg plant...it somehow corresponds with the open mouth on the laugh emoji... vegetarian lunch or something...or vegan dating.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we aren't supposed to use the emoji's, why are they there? :)

Nobody is saying don't use emojis. If you made a serious post about why we should keep Budda Baker and I laughed at it, what would you take away? Now, imagine that a dozen times per week just from the same person.

If K9 thinks something is funny when it's not supposed to be then type it out and stop hiding behind emojis.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Nobody is saying don't use emojis. If you made a serious post about why we should keep Budda Baker and I laughed at it, what would you take away? Now, imagine that a dozen times per week just from the same person.

If K9 thinks something is funny when it's not supposed to be then type it out and stop hiding behind emojis.
Just ignore it, man. I post laughing emojis sometimes when I disagree just to avoid a flame war, especially if I've gone around and around on the topic. Or a disagree emoji because, well, I disagree or find something silly and don't want it to take over the board.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I would be fine if you laughed at my post, because I do exactly what K9 does with the emojis. It bothers people so, even though I do it with no ill intent, maybe I should stop. :)
That, and most of my posts are garbage anyway.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just ignore it, man. I post laughing emojis sometimes when I disagree just to avoid a flame war, especially if I've gone around and around on the topic. Or a disagree emoji because, well, I disagree or find something silly and don't want it to take over the board.

Were not talking about occasionally though. It's every time I login.

This doesn't need to be some huge deal, just say what he wants to say with actual words.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would be fine if you laughed at my post, because I do exactly what K9 does with the emojis. It bothers people so, even though I do it with no ill intent, maybe I should stop. :)
That, and most of my posts are garbage anyway.

I guess a lot of people do it sometimes. If it was sometimes I wouldn't have a problem. It's literally every day on a high percentage of my posts.

Don't see why this needs to be a big deal. I'm just asking him to say what he wants to say and stop hiding behind laughing emojis.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I guess a lot of people do it sometimes. If it was sometimes I wouldn't have a problem. It's literally every day on a high percentage of my posts.

Don't see why this needs to be a big deal. I'm just asking him to say what he wants to say and stop hiding behind laughing emojis.
:lol:

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He didn’t play that many; I’m pretty disciplined even in live games. 18 isn’t hard to find.
This has me thinking, MLB has been incredible with their game film in recent years.

You can go to any player and watch every one of his strikeouts, homeruns, walks, ect, from 2016 to present day - same thing for pitchers. It's an incredible tool.

For example, here is Zac Gallen's first career strikeout.

Does the NFL have anything like this?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kingsley looks a little slow and is a bit of a waist bender.
Slow? He’s arguably the most athletic OT in the class. What?

He’s still a bit raw, but that’s a chance I’m taking at #27 with his traits.

OP
OP
football karma

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
He won’t.

But.

Another guy that is there, Kingsley, will.
i see some rankings that have Fuaga in the top 15, others that have him late rd 1, early rd 2

may come down to those that see him clearly as a RT vs others who see him as a guard

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard