2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
??? Krang was saying Luck is/was the prototype size. Not sure where you get that he thinks Caleb is?
That’s not how it read to me… would you stop jumping on every single one of my post?!?? I get it you don’t like my posts ever - chill dude, it doesn’t make you cooler to your message board fan club

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Oh no it’s not just that one play. But let’s be honest, Ohio State plays 2-3 good teams a year. I’m not saying they lost the game because of MHJ. He’s a supreme talent.

But in The Game, I expected more. I don’t see him ever becoming the best WR in the NFL. Good luck to the kid and I hope he proves me wrong lol. I just like Odunze’s game better.
I get that. I expected more too but that was probably play calling.

The other guys are good they’re just not Harrison good. Hes premier.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That’s not how it read to me… would you stop jumping on every single one of my post?!?? I get it you don’t like my posts ever - chill dude, it doesn’t make you cooler to your message board fan club

Dude…. It was really obvious that’s what Krang was saying. And I’ve never seen @cardncubfan jumping on your posts. He’s one of the Kool-Aid-y-ist fans on the board and probably supports Kyler more than any most here but the biggest of Kyler fans.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
People have gotten down on Caleb because of the "weird" things about his mindset. But, physically and skill wise? He's the top of the chart.
If he doesn't have a good mindset and isn't there mentally then it should be a hard pass. Mental is as big of a component of QB play physical and skill. We don't need to draft the QB version of Ayton.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
If he doesn't have a good mindset and isn't there mentally then it should be a hard pass. Mental is as big of a component of QB play physical and skill. We don't need to draft the QB version of Ayton.

Ayton couldn’t care less about losing… or winning. All he cared about was money. Caleb has shown he’s despondent over losing, to the point that he needs his mom. It’s definitely not a good look for mental toughness, but it does say to me that the kid REALLY wants to win. That’s part is night and day difference with Ayton.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
??? Krang was saying Luck is/was the prototype size. Not sure where you get that he thinks Caleb is?
Yep.

I don't understand how you could read anything else into what I said. Andrew Luck was big, strong, athletic, smart as hell, and a natural leader. Really sad that injuries ruined what would have been a storied career.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I get that. I expected more too but that was probably play calling.

The other guys are good they’re just not Harrison good. Hes premier.
It’ll be interesting to see how it pans out. Especially first round wide receivers. You look at Quentin Johnston for the Chargers has been a complete dud.

Zay Flowers has given Lamar a playmaker. JSN is behind 2 really good receivers so we shall see how he evolves. Addison is doing well in Minnesota.

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
Oh no it’s not just that one play. But let’s be honest, Ohio State plays 2-3 good teams a year. I’m not saying they lost the game because of MHJ. He’s a supreme talent.

But in The Game, I expected more. I don’t see him ever becoming the best WR in the NFL. Good luck to the kid and I hope he proves me wrong lol. I just like Odunze’s game better.
Penn st 2022: 10 for 185
Mich 2022: 7 for 120 TD
UGA 2022 : 5 for 106 2 TD before being cheap shotted in end zone and not returning.
Penn St.2023: 11 for 162 TD
Mich 2023: 5 for 118 TD

To me, that's performing at a pretty high level in big games. But maybe my standards are lower. Is it weird that Notre Dame seems to have had his number though as he has been pretty pedestrian against them. That's why I like that ND corner. He covers Harrison well.

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
Not liking MHJ only having 5 missed tackles.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
You guys realize those stats are coming from 2 likely Heisman finalist QB's vs. a struggling first year QB with accuracy issues. You can nitpick all you want, concerned over only 5 missed tackles, LOL. Harrison is on much higher level propsect-wise than the next WR.
Wasn't there just a scout who said MH was the best WR prospect he's seen in the last 10 years?

I get people have their own opinions but trying to convince yourself that there's a better WR prospect than Harrison in this draft is a waste of time. Ask any scout, and I know a couple, the gap between Harrison and the next WR is large. That's not saying the other guys aren't good but Harrison is pretty elite at every skill set in the WR toolbox.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
im not going to try to convince myself that Nabers is a better prospect than MHJ --

i am trying to figure out how close Nabers is to MHJ tho.......
Nabers is rising rapidly; some now place him second. The above list omits Coleman. When the year began the FSU QB trusted only Wilson, a 6’7” receiver who is good but injury prone. Due to injury Travis was forced to use Coleman, who blossomed. Since FL has Benson, my #1 RB, they run often. They also have a terrible HC, Norvell, who calls all the plays. Coleman was underused all season. I’m not sure he’s better overall than Odunze, but he’s the best red zone weapon and the Cards desperately need one.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd