2024 3rd round pick #71 is Isaiah Adams G

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So he is apparently really agile as a guard who is excellent at zone blocking, pulling, and playing in space.

The fit makes absolute sense but the spot is wild.

He was another senior bowl standout and team captain so this has officially become a thing.

It's going to be a pick talked about for a long time because it's at least a round early

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So he is apparently really agile as a guard who is excellent at zone blocking, pulling, and playing in space.

He was another senior bowl standout and team captain so this has officially become a thing.

It's going to be a pick talked about for a long time because it's at least a round early
His projected pick was 3rd/4th based on what I saw. I do agree that this is the type of pick that will put a lot of scrutiny on our scouts. Not close to a consensus pick for the spot.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
This is Monti's first Buster Davis pick. Taken at a spot where you should get a really solid player, and he might not make the roster.

I love the Buster “the midget” Davis reference. I was thinking the same thing. Either he or Gaines don’t make the roster

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

The senior bowl standouts is an absolute stamp on our draft.

It's undeniable
100% agreed.

And I'm seeing an NFL guard here. Put him at OT and I think he gets roasted.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think this pick is ok. :shrug: We could use a left guard but maybe we should have picked a different one. :shrug:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the pick I am the least optimistic about. He is welcome to prove me wrong. I think he is PS this year and next year is make or break for him.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was extremely baffled by this pick with Beebe, Haynes and Puni on the board.

Having watch more of him I can see what they like, but still worst pick of the day for me. I would have taken Beebe or Haynes.

Still high chance he starts at LG this year.

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
No he's not. He is not beating out any of our current guys. I predict he is on the PS this year
That would make this pick a major fail. You don't draft 3rd rounders to try to sneak them onto the PS.

We drafted him high--he'd better be our starting LG at this draft position.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That would make this pick a major fail. You don't draft 3rd rounders to try to sneak them onto the PS.

We drafted him high--he'd better be our starting LG at this draft position.
This should be the goal for the coaching staff to get him into position to take over the LG spot

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison