2023 NBA Playoffs - Other Teams

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean it is JJ. If every team could go back and correct their mistakes, this league would be impossible parity!

I'm more upset about who the Suns didn't select at #10 in the 2020 draft.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No. Cam and KD could not be on the same team.

ayton is better than sabonis, and no one will convince me otherwise.

halliburton is by far his biggest goof.

I think Ayton is better than Sabonis but if you’re gonna fudge with Ayton’s money and then you have the whole Monty thing just trade him. It’s not gonna end good

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Playing the Nuggets tough doesn't satisfy me one bit. They are going to be much better next season.

The way the Suns are presently built, they will not get by them.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am more upset the Suns didn't lose 1 more game and had to be in a coin flip for Abdul Jabbar!

However, luck and knowledge are two different things.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ish Wainright is on the local ABC postgame show. Please tell me the Suns rethink their roster and don't play favorites.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Ish Wainright is on the local ABC postgame show. Please tell me the Suns rethink their roster and don't play favorites.
Watching it. What do you think about him thinking DA will still develop into one of the top bigs?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Honestly, why did they ask him the question? There is nothing else he could say.

Ish needs a job and I wish him the best but hopefully on a different team.
Ish Wainwright (Club Option) -From the salary thread! I knew it would be a good reference. :)

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Suns will indeed be the only team to take the Nuggets to 6 games in these playoffs - with a roster that hadn't been together very long, a displaced CP3 and 3 different Ayton Alerts

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns will indeed be the only team to take the Nuggets to 6 games in these playoffs - with a roster that hadn't been together very long, a displaced CP3 and 3 different Ayton Alerts

We're the only team they faced that didn't participate in a play in game. I wouldn't hang my hat on winning 1 more game than Minnesota did.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're the only team they faced that didn't participate in a play in game. I wouldn't hang my hat on winning 1 more game than Minnesota did.
Plus Booker had probably the two best games of his career in those wins, I'm not sure that's something we can count on again.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Honestly, why did they ask him the question? There is nothing else he could say.

Ish needs a job and I wish him the best but hopefully on a different team.
What did Ish ever do to you? The Suns will definitely use his option and keep him on the team. There are worse players as your 15th man and we have no players under contract right now.

djm75

Rookie
Reaction score
Kinda looking like the Suns we're the second best team in the playoffs.
Absolutely not.

If Kawhi didn’t sit out it would have been close, if PG played we would have been out in the first round.

If Booker did not play out of his mind we would have been swept by Denver.

Let’s face it, the Suns were not good at all. Poor defense and poor predictable 1-on-1 offense.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Ish but he needs to go
I like Ish but I don't really care if he stays or goes. The problem wasn't Ish, it was that we used an absolute end of the bench player like a key rotation player. That's on Monty for being stupid enough to use him that way or the Front Office for being so incompetent that Monty felt he had no other choice.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yet another franchise is about to see a championship before the Suns. If the Lions win the Super Bowl before the Cards, I might just give up my fandom.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave