2023 NBA Playoffs - Other Teams

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They need to blow it up In Memphis. Ja might be the worst “star” in the NBA their record without him is actually really good. He doesn’t impact winning

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
didn't get a chance to mention it but the play where Wiggins dove in and stole the ball from Fox when they were rolling it upcourt about damn time. I never get why teams allow the other team to roll the ball up like that?

I think other teams allow it because it confers so little advantage. Sure, the offensive team gets a few extra seconds with the ball in the front court, which they're going to waste by farting around anyway. All it really does is give everyone a breather. The defense probably figures they benefit from it as much as the offense does.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Such a clown.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Such a clown.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

There has never been a player who's own blabber exceeded their own skill by such a margin.

He had an offensive rating of 102 and a defensive rating of 114... both numbers are the worst of any player on the Grizzlies.

I'm genuinely curious who is going to sign him this summer.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let's praise the Kings for keeping alive the prospect that the Suns don't have to face the Warriors in the WCF.

That was the biggest case in recent memory of a champion behaving arrogantly and justly paying for it. All NBA dynasties are arrogant, but some (such as Jordan's Bulls, and probably the Spurs dynasty) had the discipline to always show up in a playoff game. It's why Stephen Curry isn't one of my favorite legends. Jordan would never let his Bulls slack off like that.

The House SunKings prophecy is coming true

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Poole just getting destroyed by Warriors fans online today. It's one thing to not play well and he does have an ankle issue, his biggest issue is he doesn't take personal responsibility for anything. Gets called for an obvious fell, yells where was the foul at the ref. Turns it over yells at a teammate, misses a layup screams for a foul. You can see the team is fed up with him, will be interesting to see if they go back to starting Draymond in game 7.

in the series he's shooting 34% overall, 24 from 3 3.2 apg, his TO's are actually ok 1 a game but they seem to come at the absolute worst possible time. And my god his defense, the Kings are actively hunting him and torching him on defense. There's video of Monk during a timeout saying keep going at Poole he can't guard you, and he was saying it to Davion Mitchell, not Fox or or one of their best players.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Golden St not finishing their business was surprising. Memphis flaming out was not surprising.
I don't think it was surprising. It doesn't matter who wins game 7. Either way, it won't be surprising. From game 1 you could tell it was going to be that kind of a series.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson