2023 NBA Playoffs - Other Teams

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Poole finally made one but 2 more bad plays and he can't guard anybody. Keeps getting beat drawing help and then open 3.

Curry coming back in he's going to need to heat up

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually surprised kerr didn't put Kuminga in for a bit. They need some energy and he's the energy guy off the bench.

Draymond what a dumb play they put him in for defense and he fouls Fox at halfcourt gets away with it and then fouls again and gives him 2 points.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how is that not double dribble on Fox? He picked up the dribble on the drive and then dribbled again

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
how is that not double dribble on Fox? He picked up the dribble on the drive and then dribbled again

It looked like it from the side but from head on he just had his other hand close to the ball as he switched his dribble.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

OMG they showed the replay on that the ball literally hit Fox's chest when he picked it up and then dribbled again. And right after that the Kings were screaming for a carry on Poole, which was a carry, and Kelenna Azabuike said if they saw the replay on the Fox play they wouldn't be complaining

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looked like it from the side but from head on he just had his other hand close to the ball as he switched his dribble.

I don't know if they showed the replay on ESPN but on Warriors tv they did the ball actually touches his chest before he dribbles again.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if they showed the replay on ESPN but on Warriors tv they did the ball actually touches his chest before he dribbles again.
Are you really complaining about this after Curry got away with the obvious double dribble at the end of Game 5 that led to the clinching 3 point play?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and how was that not a carry just now on Curry with that fake and then drive and missed layup?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you really complaining about this after Curry got away with the obvious double dribble at the end of Game 5 that led to the clinching 3 point play?

the kings are winning this game fair and square but yeah it drives me nuts that they don't call carries. Right after that Poole got away with one and Curry just got away with a blatant one.

BTW 5 point lead 22 seconds left even if they had called that on Steph the Warriors would have won.

Falling apart now.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huerter came up big in the 2nd half with three 3 balls.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if they lose game 7, and I think they probably will, The Warriors really need to think about moving Jordan Poole if they can. He's been terrible 2-10 1 assist and no defense.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
God Poole where was the foul are you kidding me?

Seriously I want to see more GP2 and some Kuminga and far less Poole in the next game

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no idea why kerr hasn't pulled the starters, this game is over.

Monk was huge tonight, they gotta find a way to stop him in game 7

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huerter came up big in the 2nd half with three 3 balls.

that's the concern for game 7 a big part of the first 2 Warriors wins was Huerter and Murray not making shots. They both seem to have gotten over their funk.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
didn't get a chance to mention it but the play where Wiggins dove in and stole the ball from Fox when they were rolling it upcourt about damn time. I never get why teams allow the other team to roll the ball up like that?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Memphis with an all-time face plant.

Couldn't have happened to some nicer guys.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grizz getting spanked like the little kids they are.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Man Lakers Suns may become a reality. The stars will be out in full force for this. I'm sure that's the NBA dream scenario

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man Lakers Suns may become a reality. The stars will be out in full force for this. I'm sure that's the NBA dream scenario
I think that is unlikely. It is far from certain we can beat. I think it is even less certain the Lakers beat GS-SAC winner.

But the NBA would love it. They would also be happy with Suns -Warriors.