2023 Hot Stove

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I honestly don't see a better time for Kendrick to sell. The team's value is up after their WS run, their payroll is about to go up even if they don't sign anyone and the ongoing issue with the stadium maintenance bill.

Costs are going to keep going up so why not just sell and make an enormous profit and not need to put another cent into this team which he is reluctant to do anyways?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't see a better time for Kendrick to sell. The team's value is up after their WS run, their payroll is about to go up even if they don't sign anyone and the ongoing issue with the stadium maintenance bill.

Costs are going to keep going up so why not just sell and make an enormous profit and not need to put another cent into this team which he is reluctant to do anyways?
Unfortunately, the stadium issues are a deterrent.

"However, for the past two seasons, the team has been unable to open or close the stadium's retractable roof with fans in the building due to safety hazards."

ProdigalSun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Sell to Ishbia!

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gary Hampson to the KC Royals

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This would be a good get. RH OF bat, controlled, some pop and a base running threat. Sounds Taylor made almost.
Tampa will get a premium for him with that much control. I'm kind of in the boat of seeing what is out there for Gallen. He is definitely not re-signing with ARZ, maybe ARZ could get a couple of elite pitching prospects who are big league ready. ARZ is looking at a 2 year window with Gallen and Kelly unless guys like Henry, Nelson, Walston & Lin develop quickly.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This would be a good get. RH OF bat, controlled, some pop and a base running threat. Sounds Taylor made almost.

100%. They probably want Perdomo or Lawler though back with the issues with Franco.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard