2023 Draft Day 3 thread rds 4-7

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We still have holes at center and Dline interior

I'm surprised they haven't been addressed yet

We have been lacking a young quality center for a long time

How many times did the middle of the Oline get blown up last year?

Too many times

We all talk about building the Oline and Dline trenches and they have been ignored beside PJ

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
For what it's worth, here is my uneducated guess for the rest of the draft!

122 - Adebawore, Defensive End, Northwestern
139 - Forsyth, Center, Oregon
168 - Ringo, Cornerback, Georgia
180 - Redmond, Defensive Line, Oklahoma
213 - Zavala, Offensive Guard, NC State

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
For what it's worth, here is my uneducated guess for the rest of the draft!

122 - Adebawore, Defensive End, Northwestern
139 - Forsyth, Center, Oregon
168 - Ringo, Cornerback, Georgia
180 - Redmond, Defensive Line, Oklahoma
213 - Zavala, Offensive Guard, NC State
I think Zavala goes early today.

CardsFan1399

Rookie
Reaction score
I’ve seen several posts stating that the Cards have been connected to or really like Wyler. Other than Paris Johnson shouting him out, where is the connection other than our need for a center? If the team was truly enamored with him, they should have snagged him with the second Round 3 pick. It’s a risky gamble to think he’ll be available 20 picks into Round 4.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I’ve seen several posts stating that the Cards have been connected to or really like Wyler. Other than Paris Johnson shouting him out, where is the connection other than our need for a center? If the team was truly enamored with him, they should have snagged him with the second Round 3 pick. It’s a risky gamble to think he’ll be available 20 picks into Round 4.
It was leaked a couple of weeks ago, the Cards thoughts on Wypler. There are several thread mentions about it.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
We are killing the draft based on what we are loading up for next year. So far the picks have potential. But I don't think any of them are the "slam dunks" that a Will Anderson or a Joey Porter might have been...but we seem to be looking for a certain type of player and Im fine with that.

I would really like to see us get O and D Lineman today. They take a year of coaching usually to make a contribution, and we are in position to provide that. I would just load the rooms with guys that THIS coaching staff wants...especially on the Defensive side.

I really like Adobewore just for potential, but I see other D-Lineman that could for sure make in impact.

One guy I would like to take a flyer on is Vorhees. He tore his knee at the combine...but he is a stud OG and would be like getting a 3rd round type player in 2024. I think he can be a starting gaurd in the NFL. If he makes until the 5th or 6th, I would snatch him up.