2023 3rd round pick #94 is Michael Wilson WR

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I'd want my kid to marry Sophia Smith too! Their kids are going to be epic athletes! She is amazing to watch play too and thankfully the best woman's soccer player plays in Portland.

You must be registered for see images attach

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
here is my optimistic comp for Wilson:

Keenan Allen, Chargers 6'2" 211. Good but not great speed -- but runs routes with precision, varied speed and seperates out of breaks. Excellent hands.
Thats fair. I've been seeing Michael Thomas and AJ Brown comps from Johnny Venerable and others. I dont see that yet. Those guys could big body dbs on deep passes.

Maybe Wilson will get that chance with Kyler.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
here is my optimistic comp for Wilson:

Keenan Allen, Chargers 6'2" 211. Good but not great speed -- but runs routes with precision, varied speed and seperates out of breaks. Excellent hands.
Bruh...you are 4 months and over 100 posts too late on this comp. See post #217. :)

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Thats fair. I've been seeing Michael Thomas and AJ Brown comps from Johnny Venerable and others. I dont see that yet. Those guys could big body dbs on deep passes.

Maybe Wilson will get that chance with Kyler.
It has always been Allen or Allen Robinson. Johnny is a goof.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
17 GP...its a big stat.

regardless of all the poo talk he gets, Rondale Moore got 17 GP this season. makes sense considering his injuries were soft tissue and nfl trainers can help with that.... Wilson broke bones..tough to fix that..power lifting can increase bone density but cant be certain it would be enough....kinda hoping the kid has just had a run of bad luck

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
17 GP...its a big stat.

regardless of all the poo talk he gets, Rondale Moore got 17 GP this season. makes sense considering his injuries were soft tissue and nfl trainers can help with that.... Wilson broke bones..tough to fix that..power lifting can increase bone density but cant be certain it would be enough....kinda hoping the kid has just had a run of bad luck
Moore played a lot fewer snaps also.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose