2023 2nd round #41 pick is BJ Ojulari LB

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I don't hate the player, although now we have two edges that aren't any good against the run. What I hate is we ain't getting a starting center, and that is a GDed crime.
McBride should be fine vs the run.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't hate the player, although now we have two edges that aren't any good against the run. What I hate is we ain't getting a starting center, and that is a GDed crime.
I was thinking we might take Schmitz. All in on the oline. He is considered to have immediate starting ability at C.

The team is yakking it up big time about high character. Not sure how much that is weighing in scoring a player.

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Haven’t we been linked to Wypler forever?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
None of these guys are actually likely to be any good.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
lol fact? Tippman, Schmitz, et al, and none of them are likely to be any good? Like I said, troll on. Just trolling trying to target me for some weird reason now. Go away.
You're making yourself an easy target.

FYI I'm not so certain that either of those two are much better than Wypler or Stromberg. And vet Ben Jones is out there. It's not panic time yet.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
You're making yourself an easy target.

FYI I'm not so certain that either of those two are much better than Wypler or Stromberg. And vet Ben Jones is out there. It's not panic time yet.
No, you're just saying stupid things thinking it's getting a rise out of me. Just showing your true colors. No idea why you're acting classless taking sad potshots at me? But whatever. You do you, bra.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
No, you're just saying stupid things thinking it's getting a rise out of me. Just showing your true colors. No idea why you're acting classless taking sad potshots at me? But whatever. You do you, bra.
A fun exercise is to go back and read the board from 5 years ago and then compare how many of those players are still in the NFL using the Wikipedia draft class entry.

I can guarantee you, most of these guys aren't going to be any good. It's going to be Oluwatimi or someone that none of use expected.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A fun exercise is to go back and read the board from 5 years ago and then compare how many of those players are still in the NFL using the Wikipedia draft class entry.

I can guarantee you, most of these guys aren't going to be any good. It's going to be Oluwatimi or someone that none of use expected.
Please stop before this escalates you two! We've gone almost to the end of round 3 without attacks!

Please and thank you!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
FYI Ojulari had more pressures and QB hits than Anderson last season.
Nobody is doubting his ability to get after the QB, it’s his ability to set & hold the edge. I’m not sold he can do that. In the NFL you really need to do more than 1 thing to be great. Our Dlines lack of skills & talent doesn’t help his cause.

To me better players were on the board. We have one of the worst interior Olines, Dlines & CB units in the NFL & addressed only 1 of those major needs in 4 picks & that was a CB who likely won’t be 100% until 2024.

Haven’t we as fans not learned when you ignore the Oline & Dlines you’re behind the eight ball for long term success yet?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave