Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can he play PG?
You must be registered for see images attach

I’m kidding, BTW.

Looking at those measurements, I asked myself the same thing, can Bronny play point guard.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think the Suns can aggregate the salaries of players going out, so I don't think they could add Capela this off season.

Olivier Sarr (25) might be worth another look. He is the brother of Alex Sarr. The Suns have had him in summer league before.

We always go after the bridesmaid and never the bride. And its the one bridesmaid that we have to take for the team.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The problem is the Suns spent all their assets on the bride, so now all they can afford are bridesmaids.

I just really meant we always get the lesser of the brothers, except the Mori, was lose-lose

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem is the Suns spent all their assets on the bride, so now all they can afford are bridesmaids.
An already thrice-divorced bride, at that who’s last marriage was an ish-show of epic proportions.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Sounds like Mitchell is done in Cleveland. By all reports he won’t sign an extension this offseason so they have to trade him.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Mitchell going to the Nets should give all the “Suns had a bright future before the KD trade” peeps a look at just how mediocre that future would have truly been.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too much for us. Has to be lees than Nurkic's 19 million.
Can we trade Nurkic with the two 1st round picks? I think that combo would equal if not better Capella’s salary.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can we trade Nurkic with the two 1st round picks? I think that combo would equal if not better Capella’s salary.

Draft picks don't carry any salary weight.

Even if we draft the guy, we're just trading his rights. The salary won't be added in until they sign a contract, and if we sign them to a contract we cannot trade for a while.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Draft picks don't carry any salary weight.

Even if we draft the guy, we're just trading his rights. The salary won't be added in until they sign a contract, and if we sign them to a contract we cannot trade for a while.
Ah. Thought they did.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
We could but our salary we trade has to equal or LESS than the person we are trading for.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz