2023 1st round pick #3 and #105 are traded to Texans for #12, #33, 1st and 2nd in 2024

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Honestly think the news about the Eagles pick swapped broke because they knew our trade was going to happen. Imagine if we had the 3rd pick in the 3rd round..

You must be registered for see images attach

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nah. We needed a marquee player. Now we just get a blue-chip player. Can’t stand it. I thought a trade down will be a couple of slots and still select Anderson. Ugh
You must be the only guy who thought that Anderson would get past Seattle. If you really thought that.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought we should have gotten more but not bad. I know we have so many holes but I think Will Anderson is going to be a generational player.

Jakester

Rookie
Reaction score
Could have been better but that haul is solid. Getting that early second and the Texans first rounder next year was key. I expect a couple more trades to add even more assets.

Jakester

Rookie
Reaction score
Just as I was gonna give a little praise to the trade down they give a big chunk of it back :bang:

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Got our OT to keep Kyler safe for his career.
Now we can get our OC and DL in R2 and R3.

And get a couple studs next Draft.

We lost offers once Tex took QB at 2. They were smart not to take Anderson before the QB. They would have lost their QB if they did that. Texans just outsmarted everyone.

Last edited:

rusfletcher

Veteran
Reaction score
Texans will suck next year. That first will be nice.
Our first will be nicer than the one we're getting from Houston. I think Houston has a reasonable chance of competing for their division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard