Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
A WR room of

MJH
Brown
Wilson
Moore/Dortch

might be good enough to win conference championship. There's a lot of hope in that take though Chief I'm sure you'll agree. But it might be. Brown and Wilson so fragile though. Damn.
Maybe? I'd still feel better with a better #2, though.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A WR room of

MJH
Brown
Wilson
Moore/Dortch

might be good enough to win conference championship. There's a lot of hope in that take though Chief I'm sure you'll agree. But it might be. Brown and Wilson so fragile though. Damn.
I’d still like to replace Brown with a bigger receiver. He is one dimensional and certainly not a #1 and maybe never was.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I’d still like to replace Brown with a bigger receiver. He is one dimensional and certainly not a #1 and maybe never was.

Browns stock is pretty low right now, understood Slan.

I guess I think it's fair to ask Murray to elevate Brown to be a capable #2. To put enough throws right on him so that he can catch 80 for 1,000 in 2024. I think it's possible and perhaps even a reasonable plan, but I understand if you are skeptical.

And of course if there's a better option than Brown for the same money, then I'm with you 100%, let's pull the trigger. Nothing personal against Hollywood, whom I think is okay, just business.