2021 Training Camp Thread

juza76

Registered
Reaction score
It only reduces your odds of being infected by about 50%. It reduces your chances of transmission about 50% (so 75% combined). And if you do get it on paper your odds of being ill are vastly reduced.

If a test says you have it but you can't transmit it and you feel fine do you really have it?
Thank u, is your opinion or is well documented?

Last edited:

Krangthebrain

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
It only reduces your odds of being infected by about 50%. It reduces your chances of transmission about 50% (so 75% combined). And if you do get it on paper your odds of being ill are vastly reduced.

If a test says you have it but you can't transmit it and you feel fine do you really have it?

Thank u, is your opinion or is documented?
Please don't derail this thread with COVID crap.

Ronin

The show stopper
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss
@joshweinfuss
·
14m
The Cardinals’ pass rushers are getting a boost from
@CoachBTJordan
, who was brought in as an intern in the Bill Walsh Coaching Fellowship program.

“He's been really good, brought some new drills and things that those guys are learning how to do,” Kliff Kingsbury said today.

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If I was a defender I’d think hands up every time I saw it

Exactly. Tells the line to put thier hands up. Tells linebackers or DBs they can make a break for wherever his eyes are. Gives them a half second jump.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Exactly. Tells the line to put thier hands up. Tells linebackers or DBs they can make a break for wherever his eyes are. Gives them a half second jump.
Kind of sorta, for the same reason Kyler might have some issues seeing over the line... how the hell are the defenders going to see him tap the ball fighting below 5-10 while they are trying to get through :)

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wish he'd stop patting the ball before he throws it.
I think it's so ingrained in him that trying to make a change @ this pt might not be possible. It might be a quirk we got to accept with K1 for now but hoping he does away with it eventually.