2021 Training Camp Thread

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm surprised that on the final depth chart before the cuts Butler has jumped Alford in the pecking order.

Alford has been opposite Murphy all camp and now it's Butler. Surprising as Alford has apparently played well.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'm surprised that on the final depth chart before the cuts Butler has jumped Alford in the pecking order.

Alford has been opposite Murphy all camp and now it's Butler. Surprising as Alford has apparently played well.
I doubt it matters much right now, since both will likely play a good amount of snaps (obviously if healthy).

I'm actually excited to see the CB group since Murphy and Wilson have looked pretty good this preseason.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Woukdnt that be normal while out for Covid?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
some camp tidbits from the latest Cards underground:

1. Dortch was impressive this week in practice
2. Marco Wilson has kept up his play "everything is contested"
3. new guy commented on how the offense they see in closed practice is different from the one in the first two preseason games

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
some camp tidbits from the latest Cards underground:

1. Dortch was impressive this week in practice
2. Marco Wilson has kept up his play "everything is contested"
3. new guy commented on how the offense they see in closed practice is different from the one in the first two preseason games
@Chopper0080 alluded to this.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can we flip a switch and make it work?

Tough thing to do
Of course you can flip a switch. What do you think every team in the NFL is doing? They're not running their regular schemes in PS. It's in closed practices that they're running their offense. Now granted, some teams are better at flipping that switch than others. Do you remember how ugly the TB offense looked early last year? It's a long season.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course you can flip a switch. What do you think every team in the NFL is doing? They're not running their regular schemes in PS. It's in closed practices that they're running their offense. Now granted, some teams are better at flipping that switch than others. Do you remember how ugly the TB offense looked early last year? It's a long season.
We'll see

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose