2021 Training Camp Thread

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Guess "all the ranting without a single game played" means what to you? it reads like you think we can't talk (negative or otherwise) until a game is played.

You are a strange bird.
No not at all. You seem to like to put words in other peoples mouths to change their meaning to suit your agenda. Maybe a good remedial reading comprehension course would help you improve. After all the 1st step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
No not at all. You seem to like to put words in other peoples mouths to change their meaning to suit your agenda. Maybe a good remedial reading comprehension course would help you improve. After all the 1st step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem

Maybe you need to learn how internet forums work. You rarely ever talk about the team just other posters, you contribute absolute zero to any discussion here. Some life you live.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not true.

I've heard quarterbacks and receivers talk about how they changed up a route on the fly.

I've heard Aaron Rodgers Peyton Manning and others talk about how they changed a route with just a signal from the receiver. After the play has been called and with no audible.

If they believe they have a certain advantage why not. And by the time they're on the sideline talking to the coaches the advantage may have passed.

That's not remotely the same thing.

That's the QB seeing something he can take advantage of and calling an audible. Good QB's have that ability and the blessing from their coach to take advantage if they see something.

That's not the same thing as your WR's running the play as it's called but deciding themselves which of the routes they fancy.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Maybe you need to learn how internet forums work. You rarely ever talk about the team just other posters, you contribute absolute zero to any discussion here. Some life you live.
Now you think you are a psychologist

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That's not remotely the same thing.

That's the QB seeing something he can take advantage of and calling an audible. Good QB's have that ability and the blessing from their coach to take advantage if they see something.

That's not the same thing as your WR's running the play as it's called but deciding themselves which of the routes they fancy.

I think you have a generously NEGATIVE view of this.

The quote obviously means that they just switch. Green runs the go instead of the post, while Hopkins runs the post instead of the go. This is hilarious.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

It's look Larry is done with football as suspected

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kyler will have less touchdowns on 2021 than 2020. I went to a practice and he looked ok'ish. Preseason game showed the same. I will eat the crow if I am wrong.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
In 2020, Murray has 37 total TDs. For 2021, my prediction is less than 37 combined.

Gotcha...I think he'll increase his passing TD's by at least 5, from 26 to 31 (or more) and his total TD's will be at least 40, if he stays healthy.

I'm willing to make a $100 donation to the charity of your choice, if I'm wrong.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Gotcha...I think he'll increase his passing TD's by at least 5, from 26 to 31 (or more) and his total TD's will be at least 40, if he stays healthy.

I'm willing to make a $100 donation to the charity of your choice, if I'm wrong.
Will donate $100 if I'm wrong as well to a charity of your choice.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This post is very cringe-worthy.
Yes it may very well be. Please find yourself 3 credentialed media posts (twitter and FB will also work) from this training camp that talks about Murray taking the next step and lighting it up in Camp. No need to use word smithing until you find it.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yes it may very well be. Please do find me 3 credentialed media posts (twitter and FB will also work) from this training camp that talks about Murray taking the next step and lighting it up in Camp. No need to use word smithing until you find it.
Jureki just said he was earlier this week.
Others have said he's played well as well. However, its local media so I thought it wasnt important to bring up as well.

Still..the leap you've made because of a couple of practices is hilarious. That practice obviously indicates his season will be a letdown.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jureki just said he was earlier this week.
Others have said he's played well as well. However, its local media so I thought it wasnt important to bring up as well.

Still..the leap you've made because of a couple of practices is hilarious. That practice obviously indicates his season will be a letdown.
Though Jurecki is a Cardnals EMPLOYEE, I will accept it as one of the posts that talks about Murray lighting it up. Any more from non-employees?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Though Jurecki is a Cardnals EMPLOYEE, I will accept it as one of the posts that talks about Murray lighting it up. Any more from non-employees?
Uh guy..Search the thread. Albert Breer said something as well. Other twitter accounts have posted nice things. You know the same ones talking about AJ Green and Rondale Moore catching TDs. Who do you think threw them?

But yea sorry I dont know a ton of major media who attended Cardinals camp. Either way so what if he isnt lighting it up. The point is you jump because of one practice you attended. Jimmy G threw 7 ints in practice the same year he led the 49ers to the Super Bowl. Mahomes had several rough practices the year he won MVP. Lamar showed questionable accuracy during his camp for MVP.

Its fine you think he'd underperform. Not saying he'd be an MVP or lead us to the super bowl. Its just funny that you think the one practice you attended paints the full picture.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson