2021 Phoenix Mercury regular season

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was at the game tonight, which was a loss. So far I have been to 5 games this season and all 5 games have been losses. I am going to Saturday’s game so I apologize in advance.

BG had a great offensive game today. DT had a horrendous shooting night. Kia Nurse continues to disappoint this season. I’m pretty down on the team right now. :(

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was at the game tonight, which was a loss. So far I have been to 5 games this season and all 5 games have been losses. I am going to Saturday’s game so I apologize in advance.

BG had a great offensive game today. DT had a horrendous shooting night. Kia Nurse continues to disappoint this season. I’m pretty down on the team right now. :(

It's like a slot machine. Your attendance will eventually pay off. Way to hang in there!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I finally got my family to go with me, @thirty-two, and they actually won! I am so thinking with our roster we are underperforming for a lot of seasons now. We have the goat, a giant center, a great PG, etc. Why aren't we near the top of the standings. I love Brandello as a person, but maybe it's time for a new coach?

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need to get this win tonight. Next games after this are Vegas and Seattle which will be tough