2021 Phoenix Mercury regular season

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good win. 2-1 on that east coast trip.

Next up is Connecticut again on Friday for the home opener. Yours truly will be there with my bestie. Haven’t seen live sports in such a long time. Can’t freaking wait!!!

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m at the game tonight. New arena looks nice, lots of food and drink choices.

Too bad the Mercury game out flat as F tonight. We are playing bad on both ends of the court. We are settling for too many 3s. Skylar seems to be the only one playing with any heart.

Last edited:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton and Galloway at the game tonight. Ayton reppin Skylar’s #4 jersey. I love seeing the NBA guys showing love. Wish this game wasn’t such a crap show tho.

Last edited:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lousy game. The Sun had 22 second chance points. Points to lack of rebounding and a lack of overall hustle by the Mercury. Kia Nurse and Griner had a horrible game

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DT out at least 4 weeks with a cracked sternum.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We really missed Kia Vaughn’s mid range jumpers and rebounding. She’s hit a few tonight - 6pts and 4 rebs at half. Griner is playing much better too. Mercury down 1 at the half.

Not as big of a crowd as Friday night but we still showed out tonight.

Wearing my Cardinals mask, love my AZ sports!!

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mercury down 2 to end the 3rd. Aces hit their shots in this quarter but we hung with em. We need to clamp down on D. Good ball game so far.

The difference in the game is turnovers. Aces have scored 16 of our turnovers compared to our 4 pts.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely horrific officiating with 1 minute left. We are down 1 they call offensive foul on griner. BULLCRAP.

Then they call an absolute phantom call on Skylar as they shoot a 3. Boom, down 4.
It’s a minute left in a 1 pt game and the refs completely take over this game. fudge you refs, let the girls play.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson