2021-22 Around the NBA Thread

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Domantas Sabonis reportedly has a bruised knee and will be reevaluated after Kings five day road trip. I'm glad it's nothing more.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ben Simmons has a herniated disc but Nets still hope to get him back this season.

By Nick Friedell ESPN Staff Writer:

Nash remains optimistic that Simmons will play at some point this season, but with just 11 regular-season games left, the organization is running out of time for the former All-Star to make his season debut. Simmons had an epidural last week to alleviate some pressure in his back.

"He's had this a couple years ago, so he's had [herniated disks] throughout his career at some points," Nash said. "And I guess there was a flare-up. I'm not sure when they recognized it was beyond a back flare-up and a herniated disc or what not, but somewhere along the line there, that was the reason for the epidural."

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good for Isaiah Thomas as he has found a home in Charlotte.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he had cracked that fan right in the jaw I wouldn’t of had a problem with that
I’m glad he didn’t cause he would be in jail right now had he done so - Even though the fan deserved it

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

he was completely out of control even Kerr said he was really upset about it they were short handed and couldn't afford for Draymond to get tossed like that.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More apparent with every game, the Warriors can't go anywhere without Steph Curry. We all knew Wiggins wasn't actually an All star starter level player but Curry's injury has just made it more apparent. 5-19 13 points in a loss to Orlando where they came back had a huge 3rd quarter and then went dead in the water in the 4th. Poole stepped up, the defense with Draymond was better, they finally got Payton back(still not 100% but he played) but the guy who has to step up now is clearly Wiggins.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
More apparent with every game, the Warriors can't go anywhere without Steph Curry. We all knew Wiggins wasn't actually an All star starter level player but Curry's injury has just made it more apparent. 5-19 13 points in a loss to Orlando where they came back had a huge 3rd quarter and then went dead in the water in the 4th. Poole stepped up, the defense with Draymond was better, they finally got Payton back(still not 100% but he played) but the guy who has to step up now is clearly Wiggins.

His RAPM stats bear that out but you don’t need the metrics to figure that out. His “gravity” is pretty apparent on the court cause he’s a threat to score from anywhere. There was a time in his prime where Draymond was just as important.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA