2020 ARZ Offseason

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Nick Piecoro
⁦‪@nickpiecoro‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Devenski underwent elbow surgery in September to have a bone spur removed. Recovery time was said to be four months at the time of the procedure. It’s been a while, but he was once a very good reliever. The Diamondbacks are hoping to land some upside here if he’s healthy.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dbacks are playing for third place and it isn't even February.

I am guessing they finish 4th. They are down to 93 million in salary and I am sure they will shed more. They are paying 20.6 million for salaries not even on the team anymore.

Escobar is a free agent next year so he is primed to be dealt mid season.

Bumgarner next year will be 1/4 of the teams salary so if there is even a remote chance they can dump him I am sure that they will.

OP
OP
overseascardfan

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am guessing they finish 4th. They are down to 93 million in salary and I am sure they will shed more. They are paying 20.6 million for salaries not even on the team anymore.

Escobar is a free agent next year so he is primed to be dealt mid season.

Bumgarner next year will be 1/4 of the teams salary so if there is even a remote chance they can dump him I am sure that they will.
We have to hope for an ownership group to save us from Kendrick like Jeter's group saved MIA from Loria. I get salary caps are going down but Hazen has done nothing to make this team better for the upcoming season. Kendrick is going to cut salary down as much as he can and pocket TV money to offset ticket sales. As much as we hate the NYY, BOS, & LAD you have to admire their ownership teams. They are big league while we have a Single-A owner.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
His tweets are protected but Jeff Wiser is hoping(?) That there may be more signings on the way.

OP
OP
overseascardfan

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Has beens are all ARZ can afford. Unless we get new owners I don't see them adding any other kind of Bumgardner money contract. In fact, I think Mad Bum gets dealt at deadline if he's got any value at that time.