Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Relax we won 1 game and now it’s finals

The Lakers aren’t going to go quietly into the night. This is going to be tough

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree. This series IS the conference finals, barring any major injuries. Of course, I am assuming the Suns keep coming to play every single game.

I am not convinced the Paul injury is insignificant. He did not recover like it was a stinger.

hopefully I’m wrong, but I am expecting bad news today.

If so, finals chances are pretty much gone.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am not convinced the Paul injury is insignificant. He did not recover like it was a stinger.

I think the medical staff allowing him to continue to play, and he himself saying he'll be ready to go game two, are good signs.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Relax we won 1 game and now it’s finals

The Lakers aren’t going to go quietly into the night. This is going to be tough

I agree. We just need to show up at games and get behind the team. We are a good road team and with limited fans in LA that should help us.

IF we go up 3-0 Lebron will quit on his team..

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think the medical staff allowing him to continue to play, and he himself saying he'll be ready to go game two, are good signs.

Yeah, but him saying he heard a crack when he went down, and having no strength in the shoulder all way till the end of the game are not.

Believe me, I want to be wrong.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Agreed. That has me very worried. If he really can’t go much better than he did I don’t see us making it outta the round.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I just think that means he can manage the discomfort and can’t damage it more. If it’s a sensation thing - like he can’t feel the ball or has a loss of strength - it won’t matter if he’s “capable” of playing bc he won’t be effective. Trying to be optimistic with two day turnaround.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Odd things in that game. JJJ was -19 while Desmond Bane was +23 off the bench. Now thats a swing.

Jazz still without Donovan of course.

Donovan Mitchell was wandering everywhere during the game. He really wanted to be a part of the action.

Grizzlies have nice depth.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think they are positive indicators. I don't think the Suns medical staff would allow Paul to continue playing with a serious injury. However that said, the injury might take time to fully heal.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let Donovan Mitchell play. He wanted to play so badly in the first playoff game against the Grizzlies.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Memphis looks scary good. I know it's only one game but if they pull off this upset against Utah? Look out. They will be the team to beat IMO.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Memphis looks scary good. I know it's only one game but if they pull off this upset against Utah? Look out. They will be the team to beat IMO.

Also only my opinion, but the Grizzlies look properly seeded at #8. There are some awfully good teams ahead of them.

Was I rooting for the Grizzlies to beat the Jazz, you bet.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also only my opinion, but the Grizzlies look properly seeded at #8. There are some awfully good teams ahead of them.

Was I rooting for the Grizzlies to beat the Jazz, you bet.

I don't know man. With this being the West and the way they played Utah they seem like they could be higher to me. Like I said though it's only one game. If they play like that again? Wow.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know man. With this being the West and the way they played Utah they seem like they could be higher to me. Like I said though it's only one game. If they play like that again? Wow.

We will see. I think we can agree on this.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Much more scared of Memphis than anyone in the west.
I still think we can do this.