2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That second half by Utah was one of the most pathetic playoff performances I've ever witnessed. A massive lead and they just kept chucking bad threes and they didn't rotate at all.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Suns are sure favorites over a Kawhi-less Clippers. The only worry I have is Suns letting any overconfidence get the best of them, the way it obviously did the Jazz.

you really think so? Why?

they just killed the 1 seed 4 games straight. I would bet clips will be favored, especially if cp3 misses time.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Clippers played a night game today, fly to Phoenix tomorrow and have a 12:30 tipoff. We'll see if we have rust or rest. We earned this, let's go :suns::suns::suns:

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
They've scored about 120 points since Rivercard gave up on em...

Unbelievable second half. Terrance Mann was insane and the shooting was crazy. I will take credit for coming on here and publicly doubting. Will be a fun WCF. If Clips don't win I hope you guys do!

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
That second half by Utah was one of the most pathetic playoff performances I've ever witnessed. A massive lead and they just kept chucking bad threes and they didn't rotate at all.

The Suns are as capable as anyone of gacking away a big lead, but if they do, let's at least hope that it's not due to such a comprehensive lack of effort.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns are sure favorites over a Kawhi-less Clippers. The only worry I have is Suns letting any overconfidence get the best of them, the way it obviously did the Jazz.

the Suns with CP3 are favorites over the Clippers. But he literally JUST got put in the Covid Protocol TWO DAYS AGO and we have no clue when he’s going to be back.

without him, it’s a pick ‘em series, IMO.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

they just killed the 1 seed 4 games straight. I would bet clips will be favored, especially if cp3 misses time.

We have home court, we're healthier, it is really unlikely that Paul misses more than a couple games, if any, we're deeper, Leonard is likely done for the year.

We're going to be massive betting favorites.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
We have home court, we're healthier, it is really unlikely that Paul misses more than a couple games, if any, we're deeper, Leonard is likely done for the year.

I wonder whether the betting houses will even open a line before the Suns announce their Paul update tomorrow.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Yeah we know
Nevermind we've killed everyone 7 straight games
No KL and people still scared lol
Clippers were hot this 2nd half
They cant keep up with us

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Would’ve liked the possibility of delaying more for Paul. Don’t like our odds if Paul misses two games. Clips are coming in hot. REAL hot. But they also get no rest.

I think Ayton is a big key. If he can make them pay for going small (tall order I know) it will be a much different series than this jazz series was.

best remaining record in playoffs. Let’s do this.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah we know
We killed everyone with Paul. And the last four games with Paul being inarguably the hands down best player in the court with ungodly shooting stats.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If they're relying on another game like this by mann, they have problems.

Pg13 and Reggie Jackson are reliable. Everyone else is a question mark from game to game
Kind of. Weren’t they the best 3 point shooting team in the nba, or close to it?

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
If they're relying on another game like this by mann, they have problems.

He shot 40% from three this season, so you have to take him seriously. Presumably there's a way to defend him that the Jazz disregarded.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
LOL, the Suns no longer hold the top two spots on this list. I missed the heading with my screen capture, but it was "Largest Leads Blown in a Clincher" (i.e. largest comebacks).

You must be registered for see images attach

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We killed everyone with Paul. And the last four games with Paul being inarguably the hands down best player in the court with ungodly shooting stats.
Yeah but there was games he wasnt 100% and we still throttled them.
I understand the doubt but do you honestly believe a PG13 lead team is gonna win 4 games against us? I seriously doubt it. Half this forum is gonna think the sky is falling till you see Book and CP3 holding that trophy. And I get it
Go Suns!

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

We are not going to be the favorites at all. Especially if Paul is out.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah we know

I hope your right. I really do.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

What does that matter? Betting favorites doesn't mean squat. Ask Utah.

I don't understand the disrespect of the Clippers. This is a series where anything could happen and probably will.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Legler is right, ayton taking advantage of the smalls on offense is going to be critical.

wish I had confidence in him being able to do that.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard