Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Coincidence?

John Gambadoro‏Verified account @Gambo987

Interesting that Minnesota moved up to 6 in the NBA draft then passed on a point guard for Culver - conspiracy theorists may buy into the belief that they knew they had a point guard coming.

11:26 AM - 29 Jun 2019
Weird. I would have never thought that Russell would take a discount, especially for Minnesota.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weird. I would have never thought that Russell would take a discount, especially for Minnesota.

The same here. I would think the Wolves have a trade lined up to clear salary.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Imagine if the Wolves can get out from Dieng’s contract using Culver who they got from Phoenix...

It's a good thought. I thought during the draft that some players might be selected with another team in mind.

hcsilla

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Coincidence?

Interesting that Minnesota moved up to 6 in the NBA draft then passed on a point guard for Culver - conspiracy theorists may buy into the belief that they knew they had a point guard coming.

I'm always surprised to see reports like this since Coby White is not much more (if at all) a PG than Culver.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm always surprised to see reports like this since Coby White is not much more (if at all) a PG than Culver.

Exactly. It's amazing the power the label people put on a player changes peoples perception of their actual abilities.

Booker is 3 times the PG Coby White is, yet people don't get that because of the way they are labeled.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This is probably the reason the Suns traded out of the 6th spot.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is he name or can he still play?

Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)
6/29/19, 12:44 PM
Another quality big on the market: Houston center Nene is declining his $3.8M option and will become a free agent, league sources tell ESPN.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Exactly. It's amazing the power the label people put on a player changes peoples perception of their actual abilities.

Booker is 3 times the PG Coby White is, yet people don't get that because of the way they are labeled.

Booker can't pass or handle the ball. At least White can handle the ball.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really odd that you see players leave money on the table like this.

It happens when players leave money on the table to move on but it always shocks me a bit because I couldn't afford to do it.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Coincidence?

11:26 AM - 29 Jun 2019

They have Teague, Tyus Jones, and plan on bringing Rose back. Gambo doesn't seem to know who is on their roster with that sort of a guess.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Mainstreet, post: 3993389, member: 1040"]It happens when players leave money on the table to move on but it always shocks me a bit because I couldn't afford to do it.[/QUOTE]
Like when players take less to play for a championship team?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have Teague, Tyus Jones, and plan on bringing Rose back. Gambo doesn't seem to know who is on their roster with that sort of a guess.

If the Wolves sign Russell maybe some of these players become available.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Teague only has one year left and could easily share a backcourt with Russell. Jones could be renounced. Rose could easily end up signing with the Lakers. If the Timberwolves have a deal in place to clear cap space, I could totally see Russell signing there to play with KAT, with the hope of forcing a trade to get Booker to join them. And if you believe Bickley and Marotta from earlier this week, Booker could be clamoring for that trade as soon as immediately.

hcsilla

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

That's surprising.

I guess that they have deals on the table for dumping both Teague and Dieng. It might not be that difficult for Teague but definitely will take at least one 1st rounder in case of Dieng and a total of 2 1st rounders probably will be needed.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If the Wolves sign Russell maybe some of these players become available.

You know things have sunk to rock bottom when we are hoping for and salivating over other teams' castoffs after those other teams sign the players we should be targeting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson