2019 Free Agency

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
But it showed up yesterday just fine, and I haven't put anyone on ignore since.

EDIT: you were one the right track, apparently JCSunsFan was on my ignore list, which doesn't make any sense because I never ignored him. Weird.
I have been trying to find a post by Mainstreet that I only saw because someone replied to it. Not able to find, and Mainstreet is not on my ignore list. I don't have any money to help get a new server if we have actual hardware. If we are using a cloud service, it does seem there have been some recent server issues. I just thought may old chromebook was the issue.

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
But it showed up yesterday just fine, and I haven't put anyone on ignore since.

EDIT: you were one the right track, apparently JCSunsFan was on my ignore list, which doesn't make any sense because I never ignored him. Weird.
That's exactly what my wife said.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Say it isn't so.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Say it isn't so.

Here is the deal. If Kahwi goes to the Lakers, then they will be championship favorites, but they will be out of the DLo sweepstakes. Then all we have to compete with is Minny.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Leilani Mitchell probably the best PG in Phoenix right now. Maybe sign her off the Mercury? :p

Leilani Mithchell 18 points 11 assists 5 rebounds tonight versus tough Indiana!
And at 34 years old and 5'6".

The Suns own the Mercury. Just transfer her. :)

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Here is the deal. If Kahwi goes to the Lakers, then they will be championship favorites, but they will be out of the DLo sweepstakes. Then all we have to compete with is Minny.

My guess is Durant and Leonard go to the clippers. Seems like they are starting to talk about playing together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Look there is no signs the suns want DLO - in fact Gambo has said they don't 500 times.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

There may be some teams we don't know about but the Wolves are going to have him for a visit so it feels like the Suns are already behind but we shall see what happens starting tomorrow.

I'm hoping the Suns will surprise though.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Look there is no signs the suns want DLO - in fact Gambo has said they don't 500 times.

Nope. Who wants D'Angelo Russell when you can have a future Hall of Famer in Cory Joseph. :sarcasm:

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
There may be some teams we don't know about but the Wolves are going to have him for a visit so it feels like the Suns are already behind but we shall see what happens starting tomorrow.

I'm hoping the Suns will surprise though.

Well they did on the first day of free agency last year, and on draft day this year...just not in a good way...

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. Look at the Walker deal... four years at $141 million.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sure, but I would like to see the Suns using their cap space on something more long-term than one year of Teague.

Better than nothing, and infinitely better than the likes of Cory Joseph.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sure, but I would like to see the Suns using their cap space on something more long-term than one year of Teague.

So you want to settle for long term crap like Joseph, or Rozier?

I don't, give me one year of a below avg PG, and draft one high next year.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)
6/29/19, 2:43 PM
Charlotte has been scouring the free agent point guard market, considering such options as Elfrid Peyton, TJ McConnell, Ish Smith and Emmanuel Mudiay, league sources tell ESPN.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Supposedly Magic Johnson cannot be involved in a meeting with Leonard per CBS Sports.

The Los Angeles Lakers are being granted a meeting with star forward Kawhi Leonard. Former Lakers president of basketball operations Magic Johnson was originally set to be involved in the meeting, but ESPN's Ramona Shelburne is reporting that Johnson isn't being permitted by the NBA to attend the meeting. However, LeBron James and Anthony Davis are expected to be involving in the team's recruiting pitch to Leonard.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...ers-warriors-to-offer-klay-thompson-max-deal/

So Magic can't be there but Anthony Davis, who is still on the Pelicans until July 6th can be there? The NBA really needs to clean up these rules around FA/draft.

hcsilla

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Now, I want to settle for long term asset like Brogdon.

don't, give me one year of a below avg PG, and draft one high next year.

Geez, how many more years? And 2020 draft class seems quite weak. And with the new lottery rules tanking is even less beneficiary.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

I don't, give me one year of a below avg PG, and draft one high next year.

Teague is at least average. Rozier is below average, and Joseph is one of the worst in the league.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Magic can't be there but Anthony Davis, who is still on the Pelicans until July 6th can be there? The NBA really needs to clean up these rules around FA/draft.

I couldn't agree more.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard