2019 3rd round pick is Zach Allen DE

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes....but there are more bodies on the OL than DL.

If Humphries and Gilbert stay healthy (big if) than the Cardinals are good at Tackle. The interior should be better with Sweezy. Cunningham was respectable at tackle. There are what? 19 OL?

The Cardinals might take developmental guys later have rely on Kugler to coach them up.
Sweezy stinks.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Nkemdiche canrt be counted on and may not be ready to play till after week 10
He’s done in Arizona.

If only the Cards would’ve listened to me lol :mrgreen:.

Bustdiche is his name, not playing football is his game hehe

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
the only issue with this pick is that it doesn't upgrade our 32nd ranked OL.
But Sweezy, Gilbert & Murray did. Yes drafting #1 helped our Oline!!! Those 2 aren’t great but they’re solid & upgrades.

You can’t fix every hole in 1 draft brotha :moon:. This team is night & day what it was compared to last year imo. I still think we need another player to throw the ball too because it’s going to be flying all over the field

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But Sweezy, Gilbert & Murray did. Yes drafting #1 helped our Oline!!! Those 2 aren’t great but they’re solid & upgrades.

You can’t fix every hole in 1 draft brotha :moon:. This team is night & day what it was compared to last year imo. I still think we need another player to throw the ball too because it’s going to be flying all over the field

I want another on eof the VERY GOOD WR's still available

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Yea he sets the tone alright

From listening to what coaches and former players say, guys like Sweezy are valued more than their individual performance.

What they do in the locker room, in practice, and on the field are their contributions.

Sweezy isnt a world beater, no, but he is tough in the run game.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

I get it, but I think it would have been better to be looking for a 3rd CB at this point vs a legit OL. We drafted like our offensive line wasn't the worst in the NFL last year. I get wanting to get players, but ultimately, we need to show a little self awareness.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Good call as well. I still think K2 is going to want a WR who knows this offense & will have an immediate role.

Kingsbury had a video playbook at Texas Tech. I’m not much worried about professional football players figuring out the intricacies of the offense.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard