2019-20 Arizona Coyotes News Thread

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really nice first period with good adjustments by the Ducks after the first intermission. If the Yotes maintain that work ethic and start to get their legs underneath themselves, I could see some good things happening. Offense definitely still needs work. I think Kuemper played well.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kessel was solid and I think a line with him and Keller can be dangerous. Good to see Stepan take advantage of those two play makers.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Yotes looking solid. Nasty in the corners, fighting for pucks. Physical with the bigbad bruins. Going to the net. A little sloppy getting the puck out at times. They need to be a little more sudden and less deliberate there, imo. But overall a solid squad if they stay relatively healthy.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yotes looking solid. Nasty in the corners, fighting for pucks. Physical with the bigbad bruins. Going to the net. A little sloppy getting the puck out at times. They need to be a little more sudden and less deliberate there, imo. But overall a solid squad if they stay relatively healthy.

Might be solid, but not great with a 0-2 start.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Offense still looks like a major problem , this team flat out cannot score . 0-2 already..

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Might be solid, but not great with a 0-2 start.
Goal tending and D is top notch. They'll get it going and push for one of the bottom playoff slots, if that Stepan, Kessell, Keller line stays healthy, the rest should fall in place nicely. PP improvement is a big key.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Goal tending and D is top notch. They'll get it going and push for one of the bottom playoff slots, if that Stepan, Kessell, Keller line stays healthy, the rest should fall in place nicely. PP improvement is a big key.
I agree with this.
I mean why not us, last year we saw team go from dead last to winning the Stanley Cup.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose