2018 6th round pick is Christian Campbell CB

Wellthatsjustfine

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Better at exercising than playing football. At least there’s potential I guess. I’m still curious as to who is going to play DT.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Would have preferred Holton Hill of Texas if they were looking for a bigger corner

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some highlight reels here:

Scouting Report:

A long, strong defensive back, that has the size and length to thrive in press coverage at the next level. Strong tackler, and has the arm length that allows him to effectively break up passes regularly. Extremely reliable, and can improve his draft stock if he can show good to very good top end speed during the draft process.

http://www.draftblaster.com/2018-nfl-draft/nfl-mock-draft/chris-campbell-cb-penn-state/

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
From Rotoworld:

"Campbell (6’1/195) was a one-year starter but four-year contributor in the Nittany Lions’ secondary, logging five career tackles for loss, 21 pass breakups, and three interceptions. PFF credited Campbell with 14 defensive "stops" on receptions, second most among Division-I senior cornerbacks in 2017. Campbell crushed PSU’s Pro Day with 99th-percentile SPARQ results, second in the CB class behind only Denzel Ward. In the sixth round, Campbell is a low-risk, high-ceiling flyer worth taking."

That Sounds pretty good for a sixth round pick to me. But I guess everyone here who only just learned his name now knows how good (or bad) he is going to be.

Last edited:

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
If you like a slow (4.55), thin-framed CB who doesn’t like to support against the run; he’s your man. I give up. GMabel is right. Hill would seem to be a better option. I no longer have any idea what they are doing. He’s a 7th rounder at best!

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mayock said he likes him and thinks he will be a better pro than college player.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Agree with Harry.I don`t see anything better from this kid than whats already on the roster at CB.WTF ?

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you like a slow (4.55), thin-framed CB who doesn’t like to support against the run; he’s your man. I give up. GMabel is right. Hill would seem to be a better option. I no longer have any idea what they are doing. He’s a 7th rounder at best!

No idea?

They are following their board, not yours.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard